Bhangarh - The Most Haunted Place in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
So hav any of u guys been to this place?

Just read this.

Wat do u ppl make of this?read other articles bout this whihc said that ppl who hav stayed in this place overnight hav never returned back.

wud very much love to go to this place and spend a night over there (ofcourse not alone.i need a partner.)

praka123

left this forum longback
seriously ,I dont want to take a chance :) if somehow I encountere ,a ghost experience It must shake my innocent mind :oops: anyone may become mad.seriously! so NO!

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
I'm in. But like u need frens. Loads. If a ghost can kill one, it may very well kill two, so id go therd with a SWAT team for backup. :D

Do any of u guys watch Ghost Hunters in star world. The ghosts there just haunt. And if something so dangerous was there, it would be very much a media spot. So this defenitely is bluff.

OP
H

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
^^^ then why wud ASI put a warning there bout not staying in Bhangarh b4 sunrise or after sunset.

also wat gave u the though the if ghosts really LIVE there then a SWAT team will be able to save u?i mean bullets and grandes wont affect spirits,will they?

when is Ghost Hunters aired on STAR World?

Last edited:

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
^ man, they say so that ghosts are like this n like that. No evidence. What better option u have than takin a SWAT team? U would not feel comfortable taking a tantrick wid u. who himself luks like a ghost. Lolz

gh airs every wednesday @ 9 pm. Trust me, watch that n ull laugh at such claims.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
hellgate if u r going there . take demon also . i am ready . just tell the meeting point of ours and the nearest airport of that place . we will stay there atleast 2 days and 3 nights .

dont worry .
I am demon
You are hell .
and praka123 will also come .
we all should take some entertainment stuff also . like iPods etc.

alsodont forget to take a good Xeon Flash , and 3LEDs camera . i dont want to forget the movement . and we will post them here also .

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
mazaak chod bhailog! :| this seems really a weird place.I dont have the courage to stay there!
see one comment.its upto you to believe or not :oops:
i have visited their once and certainly no planning to go again their. we were 5 friends in commander it was 10 pm we just wanted to chill out so we went their as soon as we entered in that area the headlight automaticallly off after 2k.m inside we stoped the jeep it was full of moon light we were just singing and playing guitar and taking beer after an hour we all listened baby cry slowly slowly it converted into more than 9 ,10 bay crying together we all were treambling with fear than we felt like a invisible women was whispering in our year and like she was just about to put her hand on our shoulder but when we turned back we found their was no one it was happening again and again with all of us than suddenlly we heard a voice like so many people are comming towards us their footvoice was coming we start a jeep and move towards jaipur it was so hrreble and scary the movment we came outh from that boundary the head light of jeep automatically on . me and my all friend become seek after this incident and it took 2month to recover from that condition ….. so its my request to all of u plz dont go their.
*www.limitthesky.com/?p=91

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
this increased my curiousity . i m ready to go there , but not alne ( i have s*itty camera )

ayone else intrested in going?

I will get exellent blog material and nice post @ digit .

what say guys . rajasthan isnt too far .

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
^^ thats what most do..but some people always have a suspicion,lthouh they dont actually believe

^^ thats what most do..but some people always have a suspicion,lthouh they dont actually believe...

and @ praka123.. Seriously, i could frame a better story than that.. :D

@max_demon.. dont make excuses, u r afraid to go alone, let alone the camera.. hehe :p

Last edited:

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
the site on the 1st post, nothing suspicious is there... light impressions on camera and camera angle is all.... useless crap....

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
[I'm Max Demon's Brother Posting here] I FEAR GHOST ALOT !!! .. wen m @ home i think no ghost here so i say "bhoot se kuchh darr nahi lagta" but wen i hear or see it .. MEREKO BAHUT DARR LAGNE LAGTA HAI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... but i get excited very soon wen i came 2 knw digit members r going 2 dis place ... take all ppl of dis world in that kila .. now the ghost can't evn touch them as there will b no place 2 stand also :D ... now tell me wen 2 go ............

i don't beleive in ghosts...and will not do so until i have first hand experience
intrested in going there?

Last edited:

Who

Guess Who's Back
Those Orbs thingy , are dust or so i am not sure but it has been explained in ghost hunter & other shows so nothing ghostly here , anyway many ghost hunting shows like star news , Aaj Tek have already been to this Bhangarh & spend the night there & found nothing , i guess ghosts are in our mind.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
LMAO hauntings, I'm in! Pack in your beers and let's hit it as the official tour for ThinkDigit*

*Contributions strictly required
*Bring in your own pacemakers
*Watch your backs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom