BF3 or MW3

Abhishek_Z

Journeyman
Hi guys this is my first post :)
My question is should I buy BF3 or COD MW3. My requirements are brilliant graphics and Single Player as we all know the internet service of India. Even MP is also an requirement but I'll give an extra edge to SP than MP.

digitaltab

In the zone
bf3 for brilliant graphics and realistic gameplay, some of the stages are mind blowing, and the stage in which player sits in fighter plane is the best one...

mw3 if you want to feel the war really.... doesn't got amazing graphics but storyline and gameplay is enough,

EDIT: since you are more into sp gameplay, go for bf3

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
my opinion
brilliant graphics - bf3
good single player campaign - mw3 (bf3 is also good enough)
multiplayer - mw3 is fun, bf3 is realistic.

digitaltab

In the zone
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/148648-battlefield-3-vs-modern-warfare-3-a.html

check out this thread, i created this with curiosity to know what people like overall...

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
BF3 + B2K DLC = 1.9k Buy Battlefield 3 for PC in India at the best price. Screenshots, videos, reviews available.
MW3 = 2.6k Buy Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 for PC in India at the best price. Screenshots, videos, reviews available.

BF3 = Lots of TDF members play together, daily.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/156391-battlefield-3-multiplayer-discussion.html
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/137117-battlefield-3-discussion.html
TDFIndia - Platoons - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Modern Warfare 3 single player is better.
But if you bring Multiplayer into the equation Battlefield 3 steals the show IMO

gamebusterz

Right off the assembly line
well both of them have equally long Single Player. While BF3 single player seems realistic whereas MW3 single player is like a movie with lots of dramatic action sequences and twists.

MW3 multiplayer is good and fast paced, but is quite laggy for the internet speed in India, and also lesser amount of players. If you manage to get (you will) an Indian server, then the ping will be low and the multiplayer experience will be good.

While Battlefield 3 Multiplayer has no match, literally. Maps are soooooooooo huge and you have a lot of things to do, you can even mess around with things and have fun, like a sandbox game, like you can use vehicles, choppers,tanks,jets and what not.
I would recommend buying the PREMIUM edition as it will give you all the DLCs which individually cost around Rs 600, so those DLCs are gonna keep you busy playing this phenomenal game until the next one arrives.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
I'm no fan of either series, but I actually much preferred the BF3 sp to the MW3 sp mode. BF3 is much more engrossing. The quality of the cutscenes and music and the like. And not to forget the wonderful fighter plane and UAV modes... Just my two cents.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
For SP, maybe MW3 would have the edge. Because of it's set pieces and pro-American vibes.

But I'd wait for BF4. lawl.

I wonder how many posters here have actually played both the games in MP mode.:lol:

On topic: I would go for BF3 considering the face that the game is India-friendly. :)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ I took the risk of buying it. SP was over in 5-6 hrs :p , I was very disappointed initially but then I took a arrow to the knee found MP :D

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Jojothedragon said:
I wonder how many posters here have actually played both the games in MP mode.
Don't know bout other but I have. Strange enough BF3 MP felt better(although I couldn't kill anyone)

played both MW3 and BF3 mp simultaneously and strangely had more fun in BF3 :|

cyborg47

Technomancer
MW3 around 3k, you can get the BF3+Premium almost the same price with a ton, literally ton of more value.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I hope this thread won't be locked due to different op and fight.
But in my op BF3>>>MW3. Everything, audio, graphics, story, the polishing of the game etc etc.
But that doesn't anyway mean MW3 is bad or something, BF3 is just better.
This came from a COD fanboy.

Top Bottom