Beware of gaadi.com

techani

Journeyman
Hello friends, read on to find out how I was cheated and how you can be cheated too.

I was looking for a used Honda City ZX. I reached gaadi.com while searching for it. There I found a CityZX for Rs.1.50lk. They asked me to pay to get the seller details. I paid Rs.500. I got the details as :

Name ckkundu
Email ckk_005@yahoo.com
Mobile 9832500327.

Now whenever I tried calling, for 2 days the mobile was switched off! I tried sending email but the delivery failed! And ultimately when I could contact him, he blankly and very carelessly told me and I quote "there is no such thing" and he hung the line. The registration of the car which is given in the site is also wrong but I missed it completely. Here`s the details:
Color white
Kms 20000
Reg No. 125476548314
City Siliguri
Owner First
Price 150000.

I have already registered in consumercomplaints.in and have posted a complaint there. I believe this is done by the website itself. The person who receives the calls is getting paid.

Just search CityZX in used car category in Siliguri and you will see the posting.

Plz tell me where should I complain about it and how can I propagate it.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Thanks for the heads up.
U hav already registered complaint in consumercomplaints.in.
Now, just keep a record of every communication you do with them, preferably in written format, like emails etc.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
owww man sorry to hear about that.
While I was researching for my car I browsed that site...Didn't know they are cheat. I'll spread the word.

What was your mode of payment by the way?

Last edited:

pauldmps

Banned
I doubt if consumercomplaints.in is anyhow effective. While there is very minimal chance of getting your money back, you better log an FIR.

OP
T

techani

Journeyman
To Mohit yes though of that and will do it. Btw its ur duty too to spread it.
To others how do I keep a valid proof of the listing? Coz i believe when i confront them with the matter they might remove the posting.

Will simply saving the page in my pc work? Wont they claim that its modified in the pc?

After I get this clear I am going to post this in their forum too.

Top Bottom