between Iphone 4 and HTC Desire HD

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
@Ashish

If you ask me, I don't think its the right time to invest that much into Desire HD right now, keeping in mind the slew of new launches at CES.

what I'm trying to say is you are getting better devices for similar cost soon and more over there will be price cuts on older devices. I would say wait and watch, then decide :)

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
^^^

LG Optimus 2x

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

Motorola Atrix

I suggest LG Optimus 2x :)

Last edited:

pauldmps

Banned
New generation of iPhone might be launched soon this year. I would recommend waiting for it, else if you're desperate, go for the iPhone 4 since you don't have any budget constraints.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^ first thing it wont be launched until june july thats like 6 month second thing you wont get it in india until 3-4 month when you start getting the first piece you will get it for 50k so no point to wait!

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
^^
lol true :D iPhone 4 still retails at 40K+ in India

@ashish

as @NainO pointed out Optimus 2x, Atrix, Xperia Arc & HTC Inspire 4G are a few phones to look out for.

For me Xperia Arc is stunning, but if SE fails to provide timely updates as they did with X10, then its just a waste of time creating such a beautiful Phone.

Since you are interested in Desire HD, you may look at Inspire 4G.

raman0890

Broken In
iPhone 4 video quality is the best out there and it has imovie which is the best video editing software on any mobile.Also it has HDR image mode.
For bluetooth transfer it has ifile.
Vlc player is available in app store so avi files can be viewed directly

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
iPhone 4 video quality is the best out there and it has imovie which is the best video editing software on any mobile.Also it has HDR image mode.
For bluetooth transfer it has ifile.
Vlc player is available in app store so avi files can be viewed directly
iFile????????? Isn't that a File manager app :shock:

iFile · Cydia

I haven't seen a working bluetooth file transfer app till date, if you know it share it, then it will be useful for me too :)

Vlc for iphone is good, but how are you gonna copy those videos huh :cool:
again itunes :p

Regarding HDR Image mode there are numerous apps for all mobile platforms, Not unique to iPhone 4 :)

iPhone is a great device, but not God-like that it used to be :D, many potent devices have come up off-late

Last edited:

abhidev

Human Spambot
^^
lol true :D iPhone 4 still retails at 40K+ in India

@ashish

as @NainO pointed out Optimus 2x, Atrix, Xperia Arc & HTC Inspire 4G are a few phones to look out for.

For me Xperia Arc is stunning, but if SE fails to provide timely updates as they did with X10, then its just a waste of time creating such a beautiful Phone.

Since you are interested in Desire HD, you may look at Inspire 4G.

Inspire 4g has just 1230maH battery...which is way too less..wonder why HTC is not taking in account the battery life while releasing any phone:evil:....id they did I would hv owned HTC Desire by now....

@OP: Nexus S seems good...but not sure abt the price as on one of the site it said 29k and another said 24k....

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom