Better Late than Never !!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolendra

Neil is Here...
Guys 1 funny thing happened to me few days back.........

one of my friend wants to buy PS2 even when XBOX 360 has been released...... when i told him this he insisted that he wants to buy PS2 and nothing else..........

since i dont have any idea bout the price of PS2 can any1 suggest me for how much will it cost coz he is insisting that PS2 is a good console (not better than xbox 360 !!!! i say )

plz comment.................

Dumbledore

Journeyman
well, PS2 costs about 9000 - 11000, when PS3 comes out however, price will go down, disadvantage with xbox is that few games available, lots and lots of games for PS series

XBOX 360 is not available in INDIA. Bill Gates said he's planning to bring it to INDIA in 18 months. Thats mid 2007 :shock:

Sony has said that they are right on track for a spring release of the PS3. I think it will not be available in INDIA atleast before 2007. But it may take even more time to come to INDIA.

So current option is buying the PS2. Im too planning to buy the PS2. Price varies from 8000 - 12999/-. Avaialble at Planet M for 12999/-

However, there are shops in lamington road (mumbai) offering modded ones for 9000/-

paul_007

Padawan
hi everyone

some 2 or 3 weeks back i read in hindustan times newspaper that there were some problems with the games in XBOX 360.

the games often hanged while playing and the system had to be restarted

has ne1 read this news.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
If u wanna save games (obviously all want to) then yes u need a MEM Card !

@paul - Also a news is there that it burned an house due to overheating and the case is goin on :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom