bet android phone max budget Rs 10000.00

rish1

Cyborg Agent
8 GB version has 1 GB RAM, 16 GB version has 2 GB

Asus Zenfone 5 - Full phone specifications

yeah but flipkart/ndtv/toi/all other tech sites says 2gb

Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG Price in India - Buy Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG Pearl White 8 GB Online - Asus: Flipkart.com

and digit team did a review of it as well of the 8 gb version they also say 2gb ram

Asus ZenFone 5 Review | Digit.in

i know it is definitely 1 gb ram for the 8 gb version .. 2gb for 10k would be too good to be true

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
yeah but flipkart/ndtv/toi/all other tech sites says 2gb

Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG Price in India - Buy Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG Pearl White 8 GB Online - Asus: Flipkart.com

and digit team did a review of it as well of the 8 gb version they also say 2gb ram

Asus ZenFone 5 Review | Digit.in

i know it is definitely 1 gb ram for the 8 gb version .. 2gb for 10k would be too good to be true
Digit reviews on their site can hardly be called reliable these days... Sad tale!!! :-(

OP
A

andy_65_in

Padawan
whats wrong with this Glaxy s duos 2 -anyone who is using it.has an ok night flash camera. i want to pick up two smartphones within Rs 20,000.00-if this samsung is one which should be the other

gt@_guy

Broken In
Asus zenphone seems to be best bet as of now , What about A.S.S of Asus ... I think they dont even have SVCs for their phones .

Dastan

Broken In
Wow if this really is 2gigs of ram then it cant be ignored at all!

Someone please provide some@insight into app compatibility issue,also let me know where atom satnds in terms of cpu/gpu prowess in comparison to cortex A7/adreno 305 combo .

edit : no need,the thread below clarifies most things :)

*www.digit.in/forum/mobiles-tablets/185523-asus-zenphone-discussion-thread-z4-z5-z6.html

Last edited:

SunE

Professional Newbie
Actually when the phone was announced at CES it was supposed to have a 2.0GHz processor and 1 GB RAM. But when it launched the specs were revised to 1.6 GHz CPU and 2 GB RAM. @OP Zenphone 5 is your best buy. The 8 GB black model is now available on flipkart. Get it fast before it goes out of stock!

OP
A

andy_65_in

Padawan
cant wait for the asus zen 5-plan to buy something else -one for me and one for wife-for mei will wait for the asus but for wife plan to buy NOW-android-even single sim chalega-pl suggest a good samsung device within my budget basically with a flask camera,good music memory and whats app capability.if samsung doesnt have then any other good indian brand-THANKS

Top Bottom