Best & Worst N-Serie Camera Phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
Best: N95-2/N95-4
Never before had I used a phone that completely raped every network and feature in the world in every frickin way. This one's a keeper for sure.
*www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/7d436e8f70.jpg

Worst:
N72. I'd like to meet the mindless dork at Nokia who decided to brand this as an N-series device. A horribly slow phone that tortured its users and compelled us to beg for mercy from Nokia.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
N73,N82,N95 are one of the best camera phones..........

N70,N72,N76,N81 are the worst camera phones..........

v4u_luv2004

Broken In
wen i 1st saw d name of this thread then immediately N72 came in my mind for d worst camera fone category :p n its not only worst in camera section but a complete crap in evry sense n it even looks n feels scary..:shock: n how can i forget N91 d legend :)) its even more worse actually weneva i look at n91 it gives me d feeling that Nokia's intention behind makin this fone was to make ppl protect themselves as u c evry1 cannot buy n get license on Pistols so they armored us vth N91 :D i bet agar kisiko zor se apna n91 chala kar maroge to saamne wala wahin marr jayega :lol::-D hahaha

ok now abt d best Camera fone Undoubtedly N73 n N95 rest i've not used so cant comment on that~~

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
wen i 1st saw d name of this thread then immediately N72 came in my mind for d worst camera fone category :p n its not only worst in camera section but a complete crap in evry sense n it even looks n feels scary..:shock: n how can i forget N91 d legend :)) its even more worse actually weneva i look at n91 it gives me d feeling that Nokia's intention behind makin this fone was to make ppl protect themselves as u c evry1 cannot buy n get license on Pistols so they armored us vth N91 :D i bet agar kisiko zor se apna n91 chala kar maroge to saamne wala wahin marr jayega :lol::-D hahaha

ok now abt d best Camera fone Undoubtedly N73 n N95 rest i've not used so cant comment on that~~

Lol..if you own one let me know, i'm staying away from you..

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
The worst is definitely N81 and not N72. The camera unit in N70 and N72 is different from the one in N81. N81 uses the same sensor as in E51 or 5700 which is pathetic, with poor colour reproduction and hideous amount of noise. The sensor in N72 (same as the one in N91 and N71) on the other hand produces much better images with better colours and much less noise.

The best in my opinion for daylight images is N95/N95 8gb. The images are slightly warmer here compared to N82. Night shots is where the N82 rules the roost.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
1. n82 - due to xenon and its fully matured in terms of software.
2. n85- loses due to lack of xenon. Got a feeling that its better than n82 during bright daylight. anyways, n85 refresh is coming with xenon flash.
3. n95 8gb - it is below these two models and also lack of camera lens cover, weak led flash, poor battery life compared to these above two.
4. n73 - fantastic for day light situations. but loses in low light situations.

and also heard some good things abt n93 too :)

I have used all four and this is what i have observed.

Last edited:

Rockstar11

Technomancer
2. n85- loses due to lack of xenon. Got a feeling that its better than n82 during bright daylight. anyways, n85 refresh is coming with xenon flash.
3. n95 8gb - it is below these two models and also lack of camera lens cover, weak led flash, poor battery life compared to these above two.

+1 ;)

v4u_luv2004

Broken In

I have used all four and this is what i have observed.

+1 too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom