Best Website To get Rid of Boredom

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Gizmag Emerging Technology Magazine
Gizmodo, the Gadget Guide
Engadget

and if you really need to kill time: go through the really nationally integrated rediff forums. You may even go to the extent of killing yourself :D

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Apart from the fact and very rare ,this thread was actually started by Spam Bot.
Instead of banning it and deleting the thread ICO the moderator actually posted a link. :)
Ofcourse people actually carried the thread forward and after sometime the thread was almost dead ,untill as always with newbie he bumped off a 2 month thread.
The last comment remains with ico again. Ha ha ha ha :)

This makes Digit forum the best time pass site i have come across.Everything just rolls along here,with out obstructions.

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
Apart from the fact and very rare ,this thread was actually started by Spam Bot.
Instead of banning it and deleting the thread ICO the moderator actually posted a link. :)
Ofcourse people actually carried the thread forward and after sometime the thread was almost dead ,untill as always with newbie he bumped off a 2 month thread.
The last comment remains with ico again. Ha ha ha ha :)

This makes Digit forum the best time pass site i have come across.Everything just rolls along here,with out obstructions.

It is true how things are less restricted here, but isnt that what users want.
And yes, it a spambot. Quite obviously.

Top Bottom