Best VFM Earphones for a 1.5k Budget

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
Hello,

Guys please suggest me best VFM earphones for 1.5k. I want excellent sound with bass.. I have looked at Tekfusion's Twinwoofers.. They seem to be very good at this price. Pls suggest me fast, as I need to order within few hours.

Thanks

P.S. I forgot to mention I am getting this from FK. So recommend accordingly.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
+1 for TW , I got my set the next day of ordering.

check the review here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/audio/155730-tekfusion-twinwoofers-complete-review.html

High-Fidelity

Journeyman
According to esanthosh, twinwoofers are bright sounding earphones and atleast to me bright sounding earphones are risky for the guy who is entering into the IEM world.

At the moment, the only earphone which has got the best Sound Quality rating in the biggest ever thread is the VSonic GR99 with an impressive sub-bass performance.

OP
R

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
^I couldn't find a link for the GR99. Suggest me something which is on FK or other stores with COD option.

@RCuber thanks for +1 :p You bought from FK, right?

High-Fidelity

Journeyman
@rajnusker

For best tekfusion twinwoofer review checkout this:

Random IEM / Headphone Rants - Page 49

You can buy GR99 from hifinage.com. Call them to know if they offer COD or not.

OP
R

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
^Their website doesn't lists COD as payment method. And they don't have any phone number stated on the website. Besides I see that the only way to contact them is Email. And that means it will take time, which I don't have.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
BTW where do you stay? the device was shipped within the same city so it took just one day.

akkib89

Broken In
West bengal me gr99 mil jana chahiye. Melectronics m6, twinwoofers, etc are good. Someone here purchased gr02 (i think in ). Ask him where he got those. I saw pristine note selling pl50 at 56 % discount for rs 2000. Maine to order kar diya hai

High-Fidelity

Journeyman
security? sounds very strange to me

West bengal me gr99 mil jana chahiye. Melectronics m6, twinwoofers, etc are good. Someone here purchased gr02 (i think in ). Ask him where he got those. I saw pristine note selling pl50 at 56 % discount for rs 2000. Maine to order kar diya hai

I think/guess you are talking about this guy??

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/audio/160...-vs-soundmagic-e10-vs-brainwavz-proalpha.html

akkib89

Broken In
I don't know where. When I was in nit Jamshedpur I went to wb and got my dba02 from there. Why don't you order pl50 .Terrific discount. Just 2 are left.

SoundMAGIC PL50 Noise Isolating In-Ear Monitor Earphones (Blue) [PL50] - Rs.2,200.00 : Pristine Note, Shop audio, headphones, amplifier, DAC, hifi, mp3, audiophile products online store India

Top Bottom