Best thing to store DVD's/CD's

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys I have lots of collection of DVD's/CD's predominantly Music collection which I normally keep it in the CD Bag. However I find the space insufficient to write all the albums etc on the CD/DVD. It's easier to write them on the blue/orange color paper covers which we get along with blank DVD's. However storing the DVD's with the covers makes it messy.

Can someone suggest a good way to store these CD's/DVD's?

Alok

Adventurer
put a ring between 2 dvds to avoid rubbing.

*i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/451019622/4_7GB_Melody_Printable_Blank_DVD_R.jpg

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
With the above technique you suggested. If I have 20 CD/DVD spindle it would be tough to get the bottom most DVD.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
use CD/DVD pouch & put the papers (written) along with them...or stick the papers will cello tape to the pouch plastic

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
use CD/DVD pouch & put the papers (written) along with them...or stick the papers will cello tape to the pouch plastic

I think you know about the orange/blue color CD Covers that we get when we buy blank cd's. They have place to write the albums etc on both side. However when I use a CD bag I will be able to write only on the front end of CD. Jewel case is also a good option but not sure if these days they are selling those.

Top Bottom