Best tablet for gaming ?

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Guys i am planning to buy a multimedia tablet would be helpful if you could advise me with the tablet which has maximum games. I dont want to play stupid games like angry birds, something serious like fps . Android or i0s ? which has better games and which are available for less price dont want to end up paying 2k for each game. Anyone purchased games from apple store ? whats the average size? thanks

please list some good fps games for tablets also :D

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Re: Best table for gaming ?

First of all the Title says TABLE.
Which Tablet are you planing to get?

Ios Average size may range from 200mb-800mb Highest

Android and Ios both have good amount of games.
But i guess Android has a bit more of free games to.

OP
NoasArcAngel

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl

First of all the Title says TABLE.
Which Tablet are you planing to get?

Ios Average size may range from 200mb-800mb Highest

Android and Ios both have good amount of games.
But i guess Android has a bit more of free games to.

Ahh my bad, i was thinking of getting a asus eepad tf 201 / ipad 3

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Both the tablets are good.
But Ipad has more Professional Apps.
So,I suggest get an Ipad 3

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Visa Credit Card.
A game may range from 99 cents to 10$

See
Android-For Fun,Customization,Apps and good Games.
Ios-Large Collection Of games,A bit Professionalism Apps And No Customization(Plain Vanilla ice cream)

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Yes,if this is what you mean
iMovie for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (4th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation) and iPad Wi-Fi + 4G on the iTunes App Store

Sujeet

Undead!!!

Get Ipad if Gaming is your chief concern.
Dont bother about Android.

OP
NoasArcAngel

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl

But i also want the tablet as a laptop replacement in college any idea what you do with a laptop in coellge?

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent

if you want to use it as a laptop. better get the Asus Tansfformar Tablet cum laptop.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^
Asus EeePad Transformer has Dock-able Keyboard which gives it the form factor of a Laptop but to call Transformer a laptop would be laptop just because of Keyboard.
It doesnt offer the full blown functionality of a standard laptop or net-book mainly becasue of the OS.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ NoasArcAngel

If you are planning to invest in a tablet as gaming being the primary concern, then honestly its a bad platform choice.

You won't be getting any quality fps titles as games developed for tablets aren't hardcore in any sense and are only touch based. It will be annoying playing an fps in that fashion and besides it won't satiate even a more than casual gamer. There are plenty of titles for sure but nothing home to write about.

If you want portable gaming and plan some fps action, then PlayStation vita is the way to go. You can get your hands on the non-3g version for 19k and its actually a proper portable gaming solution and also is a capable video player. It too supports a plethora of apps via psn. Fps games like killzone, resistance and others will certainly quench your thirst for quality fps games which an ipad 3 or any android tab can only dream to match. It also has powerful hardware i.e a quad core arm based cpu and powerVR SGX MP4+ quadcore gpu custom built for playstation vita.

So i think you should consider reviewing your decision again if gaming is your only need.

Last edited:

gforz

Maximum GAME
That's a very good point put forward by vickybat.Tablet isnt "YET" a Hardcore Gaming Platform.

Top Bottom