Best Sreaming Video Recorder

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know the best software for downloading videos (streaming videos) from almost any website.

nimish23

Broken In
if you are using the Firefox browser then there are a lot of add-ons that let you download flash videos from the websites.
Video Download Helper : *addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006
On-click download : *addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/13990

Evil vinni

Right off the assembly line
Just download internet download manager.
it's the best download manager i've ever seen.it can link with almost any browser (ie,opera,mozilla firefox,safari etc.).to download ANY streaming video,just open the webpafe in ie,and a small "Download this video" option will pop-up automatically.
IDM can download any streaming video.enjoy!

OP
bajaj151
if you are using the Firefox browser then there are a lot of add-ons that let you download flash videos from the websites.
Video Download Helper : *addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006
On-click download : *addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/13990

Its not working with these add-ons. The Video I am trying to download is RTMP Streaming video which these add-ons not able to detect.

Go for NetVideoHunter. The perfect FireFox addon to download any video streamed from any site, whether embedded or directly viewed.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
This is exactly what you need:
*www.techhunt.org/software/multimed...s-free-of-charge-and-in-the-right-file-format

sanjeesh

Right off the assembly line
hir friend i recently watch tamil movie online one of the best streaming video. i think it may be push play video recorder.

OP
bajaj151
This is exactly what you need:
*www.techhunt.org/software/multimed...s-free-of-charge-and-in-the-right-file-format

I used the screen capture option of this software and when I play the captured video, video is slow as compared to audio.. Is there any frames setting to do ??

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Go for NetVideoHunter. The perfect FireFox addon to download any video streamed from any site, whether embedded or directly viewed.

Netvideohunter not detecting the video

Status
Not open for further replies.