best smartphone under 13k

tkin

Back to school!!
thanks for the quick help but i am still not clear why no one suggests sony neo l when itis selling at 11000
For the pathetic hardware, but I forgot, your father only cares about looks, so its a very good option as well.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Its not my name, if I ever become mod, I'll rename you here :fc_bat:
*t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBo7soLyQ3zOZoxeuq1LdUcSlpDriusdXXabEUhQqCQh_p1iac

Not yet, but there's Jiayu G4(looks uber sexy, much better than Micromax and has good specs), and MTV Volt(6" screen but 512MB RAM), both suck as far as A.S.S goes.
Lol tking :p I am not at all afraid of you :D

Btw saw the unboxing of mtv volt its cool looking phone better than grand design but inside its not volt though.

Oh I see

:facepalm:

Perhaps we might see tkin HD 650 smartphone soon. LMAO

Tkin hd 650 wil beat xperia z for sure :D

tkin

Back to school!!
Oh I see

:facepalm:

Perhaps we might see tkin HD 650 smartphone soon. LMAO
My dream phone will be a dual core Krait, adreno 320 or 305, 8MP cam, 2GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, 4.5" IPS screen, 2000mah battery and regular updates within 3 months of a new android release, price should be 22k max, for 2013 of course ;)

randomuser111

Technomancer
My dream phone will be a dual core Krait, adreno 320 or 305, 8MP cam, 2GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, 4.5" IPS screen, 2000mah battery and regular updates within 3 months of a new android release, price should be 22k max, for 2013 of course ;)

Hurry!! Place orders for this phone with the Chinese ASAP and launch it :D

tkin

Back to school!!
Hurry!! Place orders for this phone with the Chinese ASAP and launch it :D
Yes, get me the initial investment would you ;)

Phone like this is easily manageable, there's a chinese company, forgot name that is launching a cheap Tegra 4 based device, also there's Jiayu G4, monster of a phone for 12k. Its possible, but no company will launch it, as it will cannibalize their profits. Why give more when you can force a Adreno 205 and dual A5 down the throat of customers for 18k(yes HTC I am looking at you).

5fusion

Journeyman
Hey, I have deep hatred towards all Indian brands, I am stating the reality, Indian mentality :|
m sorry but i have a deep hatred towards Indian ppl only(except for the techies/geeks) coz of the mentality otherwise the land itself is heaven. have to think thrice,fries;),x10 for getting anything Indian.
Indians can ruin anything good/excellent. ever heard one of the safest, a mercedes not deploying airbag on collision..happns only in India. one of the Finest Supercars R8 caught fire burnt to liquid metal..happens only in India. everything is corrupt.
SORRY OFF TOPIC, got swept with emotions :-D.

Why give more when you can force a Adreno 205 and dual A5 down the throat of customers for 18k(yes HTC I am looking at you).
lol..thats a kill :sniper: .. seriously HTC is crap <20k except 8S.

also there's Jiayu G4, monster of a phone for 12k.
pics speaks quality. even if its not i'll gamble on it simply for the sheer specs for the price.. any idea when getting launched?

he is looking at more of a good looking phone rather than the power under the hood
neo L looks kinda stylish and feels quite chunky to hold with great build which is good.

tkin

Back to school!!
m sorry but i have a deep hatred towards Indian ppl only(except for the techies/geeks) coz of the mentality otherwise the land itself is heaven. have to think thrice,fries;),x10 for getting anything Indian.
Indians can ruin anything good/excellent. ever heard one of the safest, a mercedes not deploying airbag on collision..happns only in India. one of the Finest Supercars R8 caught fire burnt to liquid metal..happens only in India. everything is corrupt.
SORRY OFF TOPIC, got swept with emotions :-D.

lol..thats a kill :sniper: .. seriously HTC is crap <20k except 8S.

pics speaks quality. even if its not i'll gamble on it simply for the sheer specs for the price.. any idea when getting launched?

neo L looks kinda stylish and feels quite chunky to hold with great build which is good.

I agree, Jiayu G4 is damn sexy, I guess Q2 this year? I mean like mmx its all chinese, poor qc maybe, so why not gamble with the one most sexy looking?

5fusion

Journeyman
look to be 9k only though cant say untill launch. thats y i said i'll gamble on it ;)
Jiayu G4, an HD quad-core phone on Mediatek MT6589 arriving for Rs. 9,000? - Mobile Phone | ThinkDigit News

Top Bottom