Best resolution colour camera cellphone

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HAWK21M

Which is the best resolution colour camera cellphone available in iNdia at the moment.
Is the Nokia 6600 good enough.
regds
MEL

ShAuN

Right off the assembly line
The 6600 is good enough... but you should try the sony ericsson K700 its just amazing....

theraven

Technomancer
its good enuff
but now there are better ones comin out
the nokia 7600 or the 7610 one of them .. has a 1 megapixel camera
and another one 6630 is comin up with a 1.3 megapixel cam

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
nokia 7610. it's got a mega pixel camera. plus u got an MMC slot so u can add more memory. btw, a 64MB card is bundled and u hav 8MB cell phone memory as well.

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
As of now 7610 has the best cam 1.3 megapix as compared to 0.3 megapix of the 6600. Also 6630 is gonna be one mind blowin fone......wait for that if u can.

theraven

Technomancer
blade_runner said:
As of now 7610 has the best cam 1.3 megapix as compared to 0.3 megapix of the 6600. Also 6630 is gonna be one mind blowin fone......wait for that if u can.
again like i said 7610 has 1 megapixel ...
6630 will have 1.3 pixel :D
i spend a lot of time on the nokia site !! lol !!

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
Hmm......nokia site states the fone as 1Mp but infosync states it as 1.3. And buddy the 6630 has an effective resolution of only 1.23 megapix :D ;). Even i spend a lot of time there .......;)

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
have u guys checked out da other new lauches? most of them suck except 4 da looks. dunno y nokia makes these phones....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
well probably 6600 has excellent build quality both in terms of camera as well as video capture overall its good enough for a good smart phone purposes but the ultimate may be the sony ericsson p900 i.e the maximum u can get for a smart phone cum pda but it tends to be a bulky piece .

theraven

Technomancer
Nemesis said:
have u guys checked out da other new lauches? most of them suck except 4 da looks. dunno y nokia makes these phones....
dunno i dun like some of the looks either
like the 6630 ....
i love the 7610 as of now
and waiting for the 7700 ... even tho it doesnt look that comfortable .. but damn .. technology wise its gonnab be kick @$$
and ofcourse the 9260 too !!
not like i can afford either :D
blade_runner said:
Hmm......nokia site states the fone as 1Mp but infosync states it as 1.3. And buddy the 6630 has an effective resolution of only 1.23 megapix . Even i spend a lot of time there .......
hehehe .. i only stated what the nokia site said .... dunno much abt the tests etc
well anyways .. if nokia says that 7610 is 1mp .. then i guess they know best ... cuz im sure they wont rate it at 1mp and give off a 1.3mp cam phone :D
anyways doesnt matter .. i think he got the point !!

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
problem with da 7700 is that it doesnt hav a key pad. so playin games will b a pain. but i think nokia has delayed it's launch-da sony ericsson Z1010 does all that da 7700 can do and more and was launched way back (it still isnt available in india though). and theraven, did u mean da 9500 communicator or da 6260? coz i dont c any 9260...

OP
G

is ther only nokia phones around here?
7610 and 6630 has 1 megapix ang more resolusion respectively .. but i heard one of the sony erricsion phone also has more than 1 mp resolusion ...

theraven

Technomancer
not sure abt sony ericson having 1mp+ phones
@Nemesis ... yeah sorry i meant the 9500 not the 9250 :D sorry my bad

theraven

Technomancer
dont buy from nokia showrooms
they loot
ull get it cheaper outside .... even with warranty
and a lil cheaper if u decide to wave warranty
anyways whats ur budget? u never posted it
the 6600 is for 18k now ..

OP
G

SONY ERRICSON K700i IS THE BEST
IT HAS BUILT IN 41MB MEMORY
A 1.1 MEGAPIXEL CAMERA
RESOLUTION OF 800*600 SUPPORTED
65K COLOUR SCREEN
MP3 PLAYER
FM ,

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
PUNTER-SE have been advertising da 700i with 32 MB memory. and u c, da problem with it is that there is no memory expansion else it is a gr8 phone. and i agree with theraven-never buy frm nokia shoprooms as they r always expensive. 7250 is kinda old now and if i remember, it's camera wasnt too good. in fact, nokia lauched da 7250i after da 7250.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom