Best Pizza Brands

Which according to you,is the best Pizza Brand ?

• Dominos

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Pizza Hut

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • PapaJohns

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Smokin' Joes Fresh Pizza's

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other- Please specify

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
And The best pizza brand is...

1. Dominos
  2. PapaJohns
  3. Pizzahut
  4. Other - Please specify
If you ordered online/telephone please mention the time taken for delivery.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

I feel PapaJohns and Pizza hut are the best as far as quality is concerned though they are a bit expensive too...

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
I don't like Dominos. Pizza hut is good but costly. Garlic bread, ftw! Is PapaJohns good? My friend said not that good so never tried. Which one should I go for in PapaJohns? :D Both veg and nonveg.

nix

none, they all sell overpriced pizza. I make pizza at home. Its cheaper and much better. I can put lot more cheese. I buy the pizza base though.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
none, they all sell overpriced pizza. I make pizza at home. Its cheaper and much better. I can put lot more cheese. I buy the pizza base though.

even i do that and i agree its overpriced...
u can make as good a pizza at home.. but some of the stuff that dominos makes is too good :oops: :D

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Common.. Those who say that you make your own pizza is as good as the pros.. Who are you kidding?!

OP
The Conqueror

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
As far as making pizza's at home is considered....
The price would be nearly same...combine the price of cheese,pizza base,pizza chutney,ketchup,etc etc..and the remaining they certainly charge for the "polite" customer service.
dominos cheese burst .... lovely
Yes I too like it btw home delivery here is too fast (I got it within 20min.)

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
As far as making pizza's at home is considered....
The price would be nearly same...combine the price of cheese,pizza base,pizza chutney,ketchup,etc etc..and the remaining they certainly charge for the "polite" customer service.
Yes I too like it btw home delivery here is too fast (I got it within 20min.)

the price isnt the same dude its way cheaper...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom