best nokia mobile for trading/surfing net ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Yes, Moto E6 is a great phone too. Worth considering. But since you said your budget is 10k, it'll be about 1.5k costlier than that.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Yes, Moto E6 is a great phone too. Worth considering. But since you said your budget is 10k, it'll be about 1.5k costlier than that.

OP
esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Are installing applications on a linux phone is simple and easy as symbian 60 ?

cuz i dont like linux... (sound issues,h/w issues on my PC/Laptop..had installed/unsinstalled 20-25 times )

Pathik

Google Bot
Nope installation on the e6 is very easy using the mpkg installer... and u can install java apps out of the box...

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Linux on a PC is way different from linux on embedded devices. Its very easy to install apps. But the distinction of hafing the greatest no. of apps is still held by the Symbian S60 platform.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Thanks @ pathiks

infra_red_dude said:
Linux on a PC is way different from linux on embedded devices. Its very easy to install apps. But the distinction of hafing the greatest no. of apps is still held by the Symbian S60 platform.
Same reason why Windows got more apps than Linux on the PC, Commercial Backing!!

Added some screenshots

*i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/ferrous_cranus/pic_8.jpg *i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/ferrous_cranus/pic_3-1.jpg
*i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/ferrous_cranus/pic_7.jpg *i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/ferrous_cranus/pic_6-1.jpg *i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/ferrous_cranus/pic_4-1.jpg*i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/ferrous_cranus/pic_5-1.jpg​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom