Best Mobile under Rs10,000

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ Not so fast. Samsung Galaxy Mini is already on pre-order on Flipkart.com for 9k. I'd rather go for it.

worth it. provided you have never used a high resolution screen based mobile. or a mobile that used its good screen properly.

Galaxy 5's time is up i suppose. it may well be discontinued already.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Not so fast. Samsung Galaxy Mini is already on pre-order on Flipkart.com for 9k. I'd rather go for it.

Holy CoW ! It's Android Phone and I think it will be better than BADA OS phones but the catch is it does not supports Adobe Flash ( though I personally think it's not a big deal and samsung may do something about this later ) and the screen resolution is a bit little for android OS and for that large screen.
Source

BTW, I liked the black one - it's really cool.

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
Galaxy mini is galaxy 5 with bigger screen and froyo.
Since any OS will do for OP galaxy mini isn't a good choice.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
its actually Galaxy5 + Zoom = Galaxy Mini (or pop). yes, the camera is bumped to 3.2Mp but without a flash, its quality will be more or less the same.

also both mobiles kind of use the same resolution screen: 240X320 & 240X400.

also today played angry birds on friends G5. the graphics was really bad. details level was low & kind of blurred & pixelated.

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
^ yeah, 3.2 MP camera with fixed focus and no flash.
BTW isn't the resolution of galaxy mini 240*320?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
it is. thats why i told this:

also both mobiles kind of use the same resolution screen: 240X320 & 240X400.

1st one is G Mini & 2nd one is Wave. really curious to know how pics & text will appear (specially websites, not sms) in that low resolution screen. but if you look at the price (~8.5k), its a bearable compromise, maybe.

Top Bottom