Best Mobile Under 10k

OP
H2O

H2O

Journeyman
R note 2 might not even see a launch in India cause of mediatek processor.

Thats what some are saying.

But some are also mentioning that, Xiaomi might release Redmi Note 2 with Snapdragon Processor.

There were rumours about Xiaomi releasing Redmi Note 2 with two variants of processors. I guess we will find out on August 19th.

$hadow

Geek in making
Thats what some are saying.

But some are also mentioning that, Xiaomi might release Redmi Note 2 with Snapdragon Processor.

There were rumours about Xiaomi releasing Redmi Note 2 with two variants of processors. I guess we will find out on August 19th.

They will surely release but the fact that they didn't mentioned about it in the unveling is a bit off it would be awesome if they release it on 19th aug.

OP
H2O

H2O

Journeyman
The more I am reading about Moto G - 3rd Gen, the more I am inclining towards it.

One of my friends has it. I will get my hands on them in a few days. So, lets see how it is.

I am still waiting for Redmi Note 2 before I decide to buy anything though.

Minion

Conversation Architect
This one looks good too
Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL Price in India - Buy Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL Red 16 Online - Asus : Flipkart.com

OP
H2O

H2O

Journeyman
Ok.

I have ordered Moto G - 3rd Gen. Was really keen on Asus Zenfone 2 Laser and Redmi Note 2. But for Asus Zenfone 2 Laser, I have to wait a month and Redmi Note 2 isn't coming to India. Also, I really liked what I saw from my friend's Moto G - 3rd Gen yesterday. Was really impressed. So, ordered it now once it was available on FK.

mrgeeksunited

Right off the assembly line
Hi, We did a video on this topic. You may check this out and I hope you will found it useful.if you still have any queries, then do let me know. *www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhYYS6jiOYI

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^ Meizu M2 Note seems a good over all performer under 10k. You can read the reviews on Digit & gsmarena.

Top Bottom