Best Media Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Udaya Maurya

Journeyman
I want only one or two media players on my system.

Please tell me two or one media player which can play nearly all the media files, i.e. maximum.

Sorry, I forgot I'm also looking for such a player which shows the pre-substituted lyrics of the song instead of the visulisation, also tell how it happens... :roll:

C

cybermanas

Try Winamp 5.1 myriads of skins,plugins etc. and can play every audio format you can think of. For video use WMP10+KL CODEC PACK

C

cybermanas

You can also try Quintessential Player.The interface just rocks,great use of animation ,uses less resources than Winamp (around half) ,can play every commonly used audio format (mp3,mp3pro,aac,mp4,m4a,wma,ogg) and by the way it's completely free and there is no pro version like others have.It's a worthy try.

www.quinnware.com

OP
U

Udaya Maurya

Journeyman
shwetanshu said:
there's a sticky in the same section on the same topic by dr, look properly b4 u post.

Sorry :(

But...

I'm also looking for such a player which shows the pre-substituted lyrics of the song instead of the visulisation, also tell how it happens...:roll:

Tech&ME

Banned
Udaya Maurya said:
shwetanshu said:
there's a sticky in the same section on the same topic by dr, look properly b4 u post.

Sorry :(

But...

I'm also looking for such a player which shows the pre-substituted lyrics of the song instead of the visulisation, also tell how it happens...:roll:

You can see lyrics in Windows Media Player 10, but you will have to manually insert the lyrics first and then play the song normally. See the help files for reference.

G

gxsaurav

Real player, can also play Quicktime & Windows Media files, granted that Quicktime is installed

infact Real player can play anything, as long as the codecs are installed, it is really the compleate Media player, as it playes everything

for normal tasks, i would recomend, Real alternative & Quicktime alternaitve with VLC or Windows Media player, or simple a compleate codec pack with WMP

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
WMP with K-Lite Mega Codec pack is perfect!!!

But the problem is WMP interrupts playing songs during other system processes.

Thats why Real Player also required.

Thus "Real Player + WMP + K-lite Codec Pack" is the BEST combination :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom