best launcher for android phone ??

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
For Android there are lots and lots of launchers are available in the ‪‎play‬ store, but I recommend top 5 Android launchers.

Google Now Launcher
GO Launcher EX
Hola Launcher
Lightning Launcher
Nova Launcher
Read the question first before uttering useless things.

He is searching for a launcher with 'custom sorting' and has already tried Nova.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I'm a longtime 'Nova' user. Long time = +4 years.
I swear by it's features and ease of use but the innovation is kinda stopped now. They are not exploring new features rather fixing bugs.

I recently tried "Everything me" launcher. This is one small but sweet launcher and has some nifty features.
Anything but all feels like a breath of fresh air among the similar looking launchers (Nova and its imitators)

Xokai

Right off the assembly line
I like GO Launcher EX and using it for years without any problem.
Google now launcher is also good

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
The first few paragraphs of its description on Play store..... whew. I had to scratch my head quite a few times and still am unable to understand the gigawatt reference.
That is a reference to the classic time travel movie "Back to the Future",1.21 gigawatt was the power required to run the time traveling car in the movie.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
That is a reference to the classic time travel movie "Back to the Future",1.21 gigawatt was the power required to run the time traveling car in the movie.
Damn. I was done with the launchers experiments and thought Nova is the best one to stick to (after trying Apex launcher). But that BTTF reference forced me to try ADW launcher.
Will tell my opinion (or not) if it makes me switch permanently from Nova tho.

Top Bottom