Best laptop in 70k range, also should i wait till diwali?

desijoker

Broken In
alright, thanks will wait till diwali or else go for the SONY model!

Is there any sony model available in INDIA with BLU-RAY?

yup.one model is there..but it costs Rs1,79,000 :p
I have no idea why does it cost that much..Config also sucks man!

helpmeout

Broken In
Best notebook with 650 high end graphics

Samsung Series 5 NP550P5C-S02IN 3rd Gen Ci7/8GB/1TB/2GB Graphics/Win 7 HP: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Samsung Notebook .It was earlier available at 58000

Here's the list

Mobile Graphics Cards - Benchmark List - Notebookcheck.net Tech
Computer Games on Laptop Graphic Cards - Notebookcheck.net Tech

Last edited:
OP
I

iamzero

Broken In
hey guys,

how is this laptop
Samsung NP350V5C-S06IN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci7/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win7 HP/ 2GB Graph): Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Samsung Notebook

Is it better than 550p5C? There is no blu-ray drive but is it better in terms of graphic card ?

helpmeout

Broken In
hey guys,

how is this laptop
Samsung NP350V5C-S06IN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci7/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win7 HP/ 2GB Graph): Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Samsung Notebook

Is it better than 550p5C? There is no blu-ray drive but is it better in terms of graphic card ?

Dude watch out the list of graphics card I posted earlier .Graphics 7670m is much weaker as compared to gt 650m and infact the model you mentioned does not have usb 3.0

OP
I

iamzero

Broken In
Dude watch out the list of graphics card I posted earlier .Graphics 7670m is much weaker as compared to gt 650m and infact the model you mentioned does not have usb 3.0

Alright i am ready to buy that 650 version, I just want to know that will i face problems with ti and is it reliable..will bu this diwali itself! How many of you would say YES for durability, support and performance!

Ashish247

Journeyman
Alright i am ready to buy that 650 version, I just want to know that will i face problems with ti and is it reliable..will bu this diwali itself! How many of you would say YES for durability, support and performance!

I have a problem free i5 version of the same. But to say that np550p has had no issues would be false. Some people had a horrid time with it while others enjoyed it. I'm amongst those who have enjoyed it :) . The ratio is like 70:30 in favor of those having a good time.

OP
I

iamzero

Broken In
Hey guys,

I have finally decided to buy this one considering the reliability of dell only:
The Dell Online Store: Build Your System

HERE IS MY CONFIG:
The Dell Online Store: Build Your System

Can you guys tell me what's the difference(main) that you would point out in favor of samsung model?

I really doubt samsung relaibilty but yes it offers loads of features.............how much of difference is there between gt650m and in the dell graphics card...??

Top Bottom