Best Ipod Touch Video Converter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhk217

Broken In
I got an ipod touch :D
i would like to kno wich is the best converter for it (for windows)....
i like my videos to be of gud quality but low size....plz help

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
+1 for Format factory :)
It had got preloaded settings for iPod & iPhone and all other devices, so no fiddling around for settings :))
Just make sure that you use iPhone settings in FF for iPod Touch

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
^^ Are you talking about black bands above and below the video??
If yes then I use, fully expand option in FF to overcome this
*img63.imageshack.us/img63/2536/capturepqw.jpg

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
doesn't double tapping on ipod playing video solve the problem?
Not all videos are expanded that way, you will have banding in some videos even after double tapping. Some don't even have any change

For eg this video has no effect on double tapping (For those new to this, Observe the icon with pointed arrows below battery indicator to notice double tapping change modes)

*img691.imageshack.us/img691/5333/img0146n.png*img52.imageshack.us/img52/2125/img0147h.png

The same video when ripped in "fully expand" mode

*img241.imageshack.us/img241/1458/img0148.png*img411.imageshack.us/img411/1773/img0149.png

Even though double tapping works on this video you still have banding

*img268.imageshack.us/img268/5931/img0150.png*img143.imageshack.us/img143/7115/img0151.png

red dragon

Master troll
doesn't double tapping on ipod playing video solve the problem?
Not always,ipod touch and iphone has a weird aspect ratio,neither 4:3 nor 16:9.The only solution I could find is manual cropping in media coder,it does not produce a stretched out video,but it cuts off edges from the original,which is pretty irritating at times.
I bought a cowon v5 recently,it also has a strange aspect ratio,but somehow it manages to play both 4:3 and 16:9 in full screen without any distortion(core player can do the same in HD2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom