Best Internet Security Other Than Kaspersky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
HEy dude kaspersky main definition database is repeatedly deleted by virus.Then again i have to update the definition file.

@gagandeep do u have any solution how to protect from not deleting the main definiion database??

frontier2002

Broken In
HEy dude kaspersky main definition database is repeatedly deleted by virus.Then again i have to update the definition file.

@gagandeep do u have any solution how to protect from not deleting the main definiion database??

What version of kaspersky are you using and are you using the pirated version?. Some pirated version actually comes with the key file which in itself is a virus.

IF you are using genuine and constantly having that problem. Then your best solution is to reformat the PC. Remove all first then reinstall. Some viruses cannot be deleted by antivirus software alone and require special software to do it. Or you can request kaspersky help for you to remove it.

After resintallation i think your PC will be fine because Kaspersky is very good in detecting viruses, trojans, etc that infect your PC.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
But Norton 2009 is not resource hogger.I am using it its very-very solid security software.
yep, I heard Norton has gotten better this time. But I believe in free AVIRA anytime :D with Comodo Firewall.

Usually I dont need them as I am in Linux now, except for heavy gaming.

phaoloo

Right off the assembly line
What version of kaspersky are you using and are you using the pirated version?. Some pirated version actually comes with the key file which in itself is a virus.

IF you are using genuine and constantly having that problem. Then your best solution is to reformat the PC. Remove all first then reinstall. Some viruses cannot be deleted by antivirus software alone and require special software to do it. Or you can request kaspersky help for you to remove it.

After resintallation i think your PC will be fine because Kaspersky is very good in detecting viruses, trojans, etc that infect your PC.

Kaspersky is really the best. I've stick with Kaspersky for years. Recently, I move to comodo internet security. Of course, the comodo anti-virus is not as good as kaspersky engine, but I love Comodo firewall because it tell the the detail of each threat like it is trying to do what or trying to connect to which IP.

I think it is really ideal for home basic user like me. :D While kaspersky is too pro and consume too much computer resource. You can download Comodo Internet Security here

frontier2002

Broken In
has digit provided REVIEW on "Kaspersky 2009" & "Norton 2009" ???

Perhaps you can take a look at these websites for comparison of performance and spec.

1. *anti-virus-software-review.toptenreviews.com
2. *www.pcworld.com/article/124475/top_antivirus_software.html
3. *www.av-comparatives.org/seiten/ergebnisse_2008_11.php

Based on the comparison it seems that bit defender and kaspersky is the best but from personal experience i prefer kaspersky.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
From his sig it's looks like he is providing activation codes for free of those commercial apps :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom