Best in Budget Android Phones Discussion Thread

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Dear All, :wave:

Now a days I see a lot of posts where users are asking
like "need android phone under 10k...20k..25k"

So,I thought of creating a thread regarding Good Android Phones (Released ones)
under respective budgets.

Well we have so many experts digitians on Android..so I request them
to give suggestions to all...

thank you.

Let us start with 10k phones first(ascending order)

Last edited:

writealexthomas

Truth prevails
The dust problem of O1 has been solved in newer handsets or not?

Whatever positives this beauty from LG had, has been negated by silly dust problem.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Here is the list of phones under 10k

Spice MI-310
*www.spiceglobal.com/SpiceMobiles/Model.aspx?id=187

Huawei Ideos U8150
*www.huaweidevice.com/resource/mini/201008174756/ideos/products_specifications.html

No front camera for 3G video call..but this phone is downright sexy

Samsung Galaxy Pop S5570
*www.newtechnology.co.in/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Samsung-Galaxy-Pop-1.jpg
*www.samsung.com/in/consumer/mobile...dex.idx?pagetype=prd_detail&tab=specification

Samsung Galaxy Fit
*www.samsung.com/galaxyace/fit_techspec.html
looks good

pls comment on above list & add some more if available

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Spice Mi-310: Rs.7399
LG Optimus Me P350: Rs.8000
Samsung Galaxy Pop: Rs.8600
Samsung Galaxy 551: Rs.9200
Samsung Galaxy Pro: Rs.9900

optimus one is still priced little over 10k.

mail2abhi81

Broken In
Budget 15k: Why should i NOT buy the HTC Desire??

You got that fellas. I am in this epic doubt, which almost every dudes must also be in. Considering I cant stretch above 15k, please justify what aspects would hold me from buying this nice device, which had won many accolades.

1. Is the battery life massively dissapointing? what are the typical life after 20 cycles under sane usage (no wifi, one time use of gps in a day, no continuous syncing.. guess you got the drift now!)?
2. 576MB RAM, 512 MB ROM? Would it pose a problem later.

I had always desired to get the Desire :razz:. Now at this price, its very tempting. This would be my first Android phone. IS it a bad decision, to buy this, considering its has reached its end of PRIME.

Abhishek. TIA

noob

Cyborg Agent
Re: Budget 15k: Why should i NOT buy the HTC Desire??

You got that fellas. I am in this epic doubt, which almost every dudes must also be in. Considering I cant stretch above 15k, please justify what aspects would hold me from buying this nice device, which had won many accolades.

1. Is the battery life massively dissapointing? what are the typical life after 20 cycles under sane usage (no wifi, one time use of gps in a day, no continuous syncing.. guess you got the drift now!)?
2. 576MB RAM, 512 MB ROM? Would it pose a problem later.

I had always desired to get the Desire :razz:. Now at this price, its very tempting. This would be my first Android phone. IS it a bad decision, to buy this, considering its has reached its end of PRIME.

Abhishek. TIA

if u cant extend beyond 15k , then save the money and think of getting Nexus S ..it will even come down to 18-19K range

Top Bottom