Best IEM in 500-600Rs

doom

Journeyman
Sorry for hijacking this thread, but I figured coninuing here would be better than to make a new thread. My budget is max Rs. 500. I am thinking of Sennheiser MX 170 Earphones.
Any suggestions would be helpful.

hitesh

In the zone
A little off-topic

@Hakimtai
Do you have a reason for why my ES18 sounded better on my Wave 525 than my friend's HTC One ? HTC One is one of the best mobile for audio AFAIK
Note : I haven't read all the tech stuff you posted here

Knight2A4

In the zone
A little off-topic

@Hakimtai
Do you have a reason for why my ES18 sounded better on my Wave 525 than my friend's HTC One ? HTC One is one of the best mobile for audio AFAIK
Note : I haven't read all the tech stuff you posted here

Did you listen on htc with beats audio ON ....

Knight2A4

In the zone
Quite sure yes

Umm.... then i have always believed that the source should be neutral & coloring of sound should be done by earphone/headphone only... When you listen on htc with beats audio ON what happened is the source was colored which was further colored by the es 18 as per its audio signature & hence when you listen. The colored source deviated the IEM audio signature. Try listen to the same song on wave & htc without any Equalizers .... Use htc default player with beats audio off ...

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12949&d=1386928247

Congrats... Post some pics and your impression!!! :-D

Just an update,

So today after 4.5 years left side of the headphone has stopped working. I am not sad at all because those pair served very good all these years & I enjoyed them a lot & now it's time to buy a new one. Will miss these headphones though. :)

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Holy! Your headphones served you for 4.5 years! I need to change them every 6 months or atmost 1 year. :p

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Holy! Your headphones served you for 4.5 years! I need to change them every 6 months or atmost 1 year. :p
Yeah I also never expected them to work more than one year.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom