Best IEM in 500-600Rs

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
So my Panasonic HJE120E gave up after almost 3 years of use when the left one stopped working :cry:
So now I am looking for IEMs which have good sound quality and not too heavy bass but good bass in 500-600Rs

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Bro they are too good,just buy them for few hundred extra.Flipkart is expensive look around and you might find them a bit cheaper. Otherwise stick to Panasonics as none make in ears sound as good below Rs 500.

OP
ZTR

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
OK will see and thanks :)

Also how are Soundmagic ES18?
In terms of sound quality and bass?

Last edited:

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Better get Cowon EM1 from Cowon's official website. Its slightly better than ES18 in SQ & has good built quality than ES18

Earphones, Cowon EM1 earphone

Knight2A4

In the zone
Guys ES18, should I go for them ? or Cowon EM1 earphone ?

Both have the same audio signature but if you want better build quality then go for Cowon EM1

Edit : Should had read sandynator post before he said it already :-D .........

Knight2A4

In the zone
Bass Head

JVC HA-FX1X (Xtreme Xplosive) (Impressions)(Hopefully Fan Thread)

JVC HA-FX1X Xtreme Xplosives Inner-Ear Headphones HAFX1X Earbuds Deep Bass Port | eBay

There you go...

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Bass Head

JVC HA-FX1X (Xtreme Xplosive) (Impressions)(Hopefully Fan Thread)

JVC HA-FX1X Xtreme Xplosives Inner-Ear Headphones HAFX1X Earbuds Deep Bass Port | eBay

There you go...

too costly mate..

How are SoundMAGIC PL21 ?

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Thanks for quick reply, If I up my budget to suppose 1-1.2k then please suggest.. I am a pure basshead BTW.

I do not see anything better than SM E10 which has overall clarity.
Will cost you around 1750 from ebay after applying {if applicable}some 7.5% coupons

Knight2A4

In the zone
too costly mate..

How are SoundMAGIC PL21 ?

Not meant for bass heads but if you would go without the intense bass , Mid bass is prominent Well managed Mids and advocate highs Over all Good sound signature ..... By the way if you are pairing it with nexus 4. IMO its better than SM E10 No offense @ sandynator .... Nexus would not be able to drive the 10 mm driver of E10 ....

Reason why Slide down to Clean audio output is on the quiet side
Google Nexus 4 review: Royal road - GSMArena.com

OP
ZTR

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Would Galaxy S be able to drive a 10mm driver?
It has a Wolfson WM8994 DAC

Last edited:

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Not meant for bass heads but if you would go without the intense bass , Mid bass is prominent Well managed Mids and advocate highs Over all Good sound signature ..... By the way if you are pairing it with nexus 4. IMO its better than SM E10 No offense @ sandynator .... Nexus would not be able to drive the 10 mm driver of E10 ....

Reason why Slide down to Clean audio output is on the quiet side
Google Nexus 4 review: Royal road - GSMArena.com

PL-21 wil be good then !!

Knight2A4

In the zone
Would Galaxy S be able to drive a 10mm driver?
It has a Wolfson WM8994 DAC

If by galaxy s you mean Samsung I9000 Galaxy S Yes it will be But then also i suggest you to root your device & install Voodoo Sound. You can find more online if you google around.

OP
ZTR

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
If by galaxy s you mean Samsung I9000 Galaxy S Yes it will be But then also i suggest you to root your device & install Voodoo Sound. You can find more online if you google around.

Well its already root and running CM11 which comes with DSP manager that also gives me access to the Wolfson WM8994 settings ;)

Edit:Also installed Voodoo sound and WOW that really improves the quality of sound especially the bass :eek:

Last edited:
Top Bottom