Best Headset within 500-1000 bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

sr_garg

Broken In
hii frnds,
i'm looking to buy the best Headset available in the market my budget is Rs.500 but if the headset is exceptionaly good i can spend maximum Rs.1000. I liked Creative HS-600 n HS-400 but don't know the price. so please help me getting a best one... mainly i'll need it for chatting n listeing some music :p .
ThankU in advance as always.
Saurav, Kolkata.

Last edited:

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
u may buy creative's ep630 but its an earphone but it beats many costly headphones!!
i bought it in 850rs 3months back!

OP
S

sr_garg

Broken In
yaar i know its a good one but i need a good Headset for chatting n some music not earphones....

Last edited:

acewin

Point Blanc
there are a few good logitech and creative headsets with mic. If you are really thinking of chatting there is a Philips (earphones) at Rs 400, I say that the mircophone being in the earphones benefits the mic doesnt gets ruined easily and your head doesnt gets commpressed of the speakers of the headsets. I dont know of any good spacy headsets with mics.

moshel

Padawan
theres one from logitech (headset+microphone) which costs rs. 600. i havent heard it, but my friend says its good.

if u have croma in ur city, u will get many options there.

OP
S

sr_garg

Broken In
there are a few good logitech and creative headsets with mic. If you are really thinking of chatting there is a Philips (earphones) at Rs 400, I say that the mircophone being in the earphones benefits the mic doesnt gets ruined easily and your head doesnt gets commpressed of the speakers of the headsets. I dont know of any good spacy headsets with mics.

hii, can plz give me the specific model no. of that philps one and also please suggest me a headset from creative or logitech as beside chatting i'll b using it for some music.... btw thnx for ur reply..... ;)

theres one from logitech (headset+microphone) which costs rs. 600. i havent heard it, but my friend says its good.

if u have croma in ur city, u will get many options there.

hi, where r u from? i don't have any idea if croma will b available here in Kolkata.. but do tell me the specific headset model from logitech u r talking abt.... thnx for ur reply... :)

Last edited:
OP
S

sr_garg

Broken In
Check this link

hey thnx :) alot for the link u gave to me... its very helpful but now i'm confuse between four models plz help me decide on one.. here r the models with price...

Logitech Premium Stereo - Rs. 615
Altec Lansing AHS322 - Rs. 685
Logitech ClearChat Style - Rs. 715
Creative HS-400 Headset - Rs 985

thnx.....

Pathik

Google Bot
The Logitech Clearchat is actually about 450 or less. It is decent. Havent used the others.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
in the 3k+ range? great audio too... stereo+ wireless/bluetooth?

Heard of 2 headsets:
1.Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset
*www.logitech.com/repository/254/jpg/1672.1.0.jpg
& 2.Logitech Premium Notebook Headset
*images.americas.creative.com/images/products/large/16337.png

But both are not cordless... I think the Fatal1ty scores better among the two... what say, guyz?

What about the Creative Fatal1ty Professional Series Gaming Headset? R they available in Bangalore? Wher can I get 'em?
What about the Creative SL3100 and SE2300 bluetooth headsets? Cost... Which one's better?
The 2300 looks kool *www.tech2.com/media/images/img_2942_hrise_se2300.jpg

Last edited:
OP
S

sr_garg

Broken In
in the 3k+ range? great audio too... stereo+ wireless/bluetooth?

Heard of 2 headsets:
1.Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset
*www.logitech.com/repository/254/jpg/1672.1.0.jpg
& 2.Logitech Premium Notebook Headset
*images.americas.creative.com/images/products/large/16337.png

But both are not cordless... I think the Fatal1ty scores better among the two... what say, guyz?

What about the Creative Fatal1ty Professional Series Gaming Headset? R they available in Bangalore? Wher can I get 'em?
What about the Creative SL3100 and SE2300 bluetooth headsets? Cost... Which one's better?
The 2300 looks kool *www.tech2.com/media/images/img_2942_hrise_se2300.jpg

hii frnd these headsets r really cool n r gr8 too but my budget won't allow this... my budget is only 500 which is expandable to rs. 1000 so plz suggest a suitable one.. anyways thnx for sharing...

The Logitech Clearchat is actually about 450 or less. It is decent. Havent used the others.

hey pathik thnx buddy :) , i will go to the market today n will get the original price... n then will let u know abt it... btw how is the music quality of this headset "Logitech Clearchat Style Headset".?

Last edited:
OP
S

sr_garg

Broken In
If you want good sound within 500-1000 bucks, I suggest Ep-630

hii gopz.. if u had read this thread u must b knowing that creative EP-630 is a earphone but i need a headset for myself, from which i'll b able to chat also, beside listening to some music. so plz suggest a headset....

Last edited:
OP
S

sr_garg

Broken In
hii today i went to chandani market n got the price for

Logitech Premium Stereo - Rs. 800
Logitech ClearChat Style - Rs. 900
[from e-mall]

but didn't got the price for -

Altec Lansing AHS322
Creative HS-400 Headset

so what shud i do now...? which one to buy...?

Last edited:

Hrithan2020

In the zone
Altec Lansing AHS322 would be a good choice.It wont cost u even rs 800.Try rashi peripherals.Logitech clear chat is also good.

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
hii today i went to chandani market n got the price for

Logitech Premium Stereo - Rs. 800
Logitech ClearChat Style - Rs. 900
[from e-mall]

but didn't got the price for -

Altec Lansing AHS322
Creative HS-400 Headset

so what shud i do now...? which one to buy...?

Are you from kolkata? after you purchase, just tell me how it sounds and the price. I'm also going to buy one in a few days & I'm also in Kolkata.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom