Best graphics/console quality mobile games (iOS/android) List up

OP
P

Prashmith

Journeyman
yeah but gfx are muuch better in 8 than 7 and there are good titles missing.

Gangster Vegas, Asphalt, NOVA, Modern Combat, the dark knight rises, amazing spiderman are all gameloft titles. There are also Blitz Brigade, BackStab, Eternal Legacy and Brothers In Arms: Hour of Heroes from them.

think these titles by AAA publishers deserve to be towards the 10 / showcased
Deus Ex the Fall and Chaos Rings by Square Enix
Injustice : Gods among by Warner Bros
Dead Space by EA
XCOM: Enemy Unknown by 2K games
RAGE HD by ID
KOTOR by Aspyr media

How x com unknown the graphics seemed wacky to me can you post a good screenshot?
INJUSTICE gods among us ah I miss it all times

CAN WE HHAVE THE THREAD STICKY.?it will be helpful by a whole lot and I will update it once in 3 months.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
yeah its an turn based strategy that has an rts like view that dynamically changes to third person shooter during the turns

ankush28

Bazinga
Portal and HL2? They are console only game! So console quality too :rofl: Afterall nVidia Shield is GAMING CONSOLE.

OP
P

Prashmith

Journeyman
Agreed but do u know what shield runs on nvidia terga 3 and wait my tablet too runs on same!!! And who told u Shiled is a console if so YES ITS A ANDROID GAMING CONSOLE not like your iPhone which doubles as both ..And all those this or that that can be done and my tablet can run half life lol

- - - Updated - - -

Star Warfare : Alien Invasion

Thanks I will add all those as I said before I update it once in a month if u want then please u all can also contribute by adding games like I did :).

Remember
400x200 around size of logo and the screenshots should be of sane resol use tinypoc for pic upload BTW.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
was holding on to posting one, because its rts pov. Free cam, and you can zoom in to the action, it looks good even on chrome and pc version, but not very practical for playing in this zoomed in mode. It has lots of fun levels for grinding, great story hidden in the quests, pvp mode, ctf, and in game economy. paid items are only cosmetic. no level caps since 2012, but there are seasonal events. the pre-production work was hijacked from a for pc title called blackstar, and the concept art for the game was done by David Levy, who worked on Tron. So the game has production values that is something totally different from the other mobile titles. don't think there will be anything like it ever again.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
bladeslinger (ios, android)
*i.imgur.com/79dpokV.jpg

Death Dome (ios, android)
*i.imgur.com/BvR13Ow.jpg

dark meadow : the pact (ios, android)
*i.imgur.com/5QYL0V7.jpg

2K Drive (ios)
*i.imgur.com/EigV7j5.jpg

first touch soccer (ios)
*i.imgur.com/EZ0Ydvl.jpg

Spiral Episode I (ios)
*i.imgur.com/iHWYqbS.jpg

lili (ios)
*i.imgur.com/itYbRi4.jpg

prince of persia : warrior within (ios)
*i.imgur.com/iNbC8oj.jpg

mercenary ops (ios)
*i.imgur.com/atTvmdb.jpg

2013 : infected wars (ios)
*i.imgur.com/IN2akrI.jpg

rish1

Cyborg Agent
NFS No limits -- looking pretty awesome

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWjkr7NFXj0

P.s- did i post in wrong thread ?

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Not a game but check out EPIC CITADEL, its a technology demonstration..
I believe its the top of the line demonstration of graphical capabilities for a mobile platform.. seriously try it (and collect jaw from the floor)

Soumik

Padawan
Epic Citadel doesnt blow my mind. But am waiting for the Unreal 4 demo benchmark to drop on android. That looked freaking amazing!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Modern Combat 5 just went free. Its a pretty console quality in graphics. Try it out.

Also, Dungeon Hunter 5 looked decent to me for an isometric RPG.

Lenny

Journeyman
Nice shares.

I don't see my games being on that level of graphics quality.

Clash of Clans, Brave Frontier, Deemo, Final Fantasy Record Keeper.

Oh i love Big Hero Six - Bot Fight sleek design - not that extravagant though.

Top Bottom