Best gift around 5k-8k

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajayritik

Technomancer
I'm planning to gift one of my family members with a nice diwali gift. What do you think is the best thing? I was thinking about iPod but its way too expensive and we dont have the latest generation iPod available as well. Any suggestions!

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
The selection depends upom whether you are gifting it to a male or female.I am mentioning both:

Male:Transcend Tsonic 610 MP3 player,Sony ericsson W700i,good shirt & trouser or jeans.

Female:A wrist watch[most of them will love this ;)],some jewellery like bracelet or necklace,handbag.

Also bundle a box of chocolates or sweets with whatever you choose to gift.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
ajayritik said:
I'm planning to gift one of my family members with a nice diwali gift. What do you think is the best thing? I was thinking about iPod but its way too expensive and we dont have the latest generation iPod available as well. Any suggestions!

ajay first mention gift is for male or female,if female i will tell you what my friend has gifted to make her plaesure

Last edited:
OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Its a female. She already has Transcend MP3 player and also SE W700i. I was thinking about blue tooth headset or iPod. Something got to do with music coz she likes listening to music! Wouldnt prefer dress or jewelry.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
nothing beats jewellery. Give her something made of gold.

1) Never deteriorates
2) Value increases as time passes by.

Get a nice pendant.

If she is music freak, give her Creative SE2300 wireless stereo headphones.

It will be even better if you give her Sennheiser PX300 active noise cancelling headphones (not wireless).
*www.sennheiser.com/sennheiser/icm_eng.nsf/root/500370

Last edited:

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
ajayritik said:
Its a female. She already has Transcend MP3 player and also SE W700i. I was thinking about blue tooth headset or iPod. Something got to do with music coz she likes listening to music! Wouldnt prefer dress or jewelry.

if she loves music then prefer a i-pod, of better non-indian manufacturer's may be around 4GB

my friend presented a beautiful saree,if you see telugu movies now go and see GHARSHANNA starring Venkatesh and Asin,the saree she wored at first night song namingly "Andagaada" at second half, a white coloured ,that's all she praised him a lot,one more thing they also get married now,this was happened last year

better post this question in chit-chat i think this is not the correct place

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom