Best Gaming rig under 60k

Noah

Right off the assembly line
Hey guys i joined new here and im intendin on building a gamin pc wit a total budget of 60k max so i got some config. Given below i request you to give any suggestions or changes in this config so your free to say k friends and please suggest me some good cabinet, monitor, hdd, ups, cpu cooler, cpu fans, smps, and wateva is left k i can only expand my budget to 60k max (1.) CPU - AMD PHENOM II X6 1055T 2.8 GHZ - 8K, (2.) RAM - G.SKILL RIPJAWS 4GB DUAL CHANNEL KIT (2X2GB) DDR3 1600 Mhz - 4K , (3.)DVD-RW - SONY 24X SATA DVD-RW (DRU-880S-ZR) - 1k , (4.) MB-GIGABYTE GA 870A-UD3(rev 2.1) - 4.7, (5.) GPU - SAPPHIRE RADEON HD 6850 TOXIC EDITION 1 GB DDR5 - 11K, (6.) PHYSX CARD - ZOTAC GTS 450 1GB DDR5 - 6K, (7.) KB+MOUSE - LOGITECH GAMING DESKTOP - 1.4K Atlas thanks all of you friends :)

slashragnarok

In the zone
^^ agree
SB would serve you much better even though it's 3k more than the proccy you have in mind.

Instead of the PhysX card run two cards in SLI/Crossfire.

@Saswat
Dude I just noticed your signature. WIth that config you wouldn't need a PSU, you'd need an electric substation. [:p]

d3p

PowerHouse
@Noah: First read thread rules & then post them with proper requirements as suggested by Saswat.

@Others: Stop suggesting configurations, until the OP is not filling the PC Build Questionnaire Template.

Top Bottom