best gaming PC 25k- 30k budget !! [ only gaming ] MAR 2013

OP
R

rohan.pillay

Broken In
Guys, please do not fight.
im sorry, for everyone, who got involved.

guys thank you for your advice and support, i really loved the advice you guys have to offer.
all of you are very good in your own way.

friday i will go to lamington and get you all the prices,
again, sorry for the outcome, but thank you all. <3

truegenius

UNPREDICTABLE
^ i totally agree with myth (on everything )

off topic
btw
here is the whole case (summary)

Me: vs-450 is good (dunno why cilius is suggesting cx430, both are almost same imo)

cilius: Don't judge the PSU by the total power output, there are plenty of other things to be taken under consideration.

my reaction on this was that even an average joe knows this
i expected atleast a good reason, insteed of this childish comment (even vs-450 is not 80+ rated is enough as a reason)
but i didn't got any reason
what i got is a childish comment which is saying that i am below average joe so no reason for me

so look by your self that who started it

@cilius, you are a mod so i expected some good reason but i got very dissapointed.
yes i too used that sarcastic comment but dude i too have ego

and regarding my username
since it was available and i like it so i used it
you got any problem regarding this then its your issue not mine

no more comment on this off topic talk
i am sorry for all my bad
ok now move on and be on topic

Cilus

laborare est orare
Buddy, in the very post you are referring, I made it clear with all the detail explanation. But it loos like you have noticed nothing but my comment there. In that, just quoting my 1st post again, this time, read the whole post please.
VS450 and CX 430 V2 are not at all in the same league and the later one is a far better option. VS450 is a cheap model released by Corsair for the Asian market and mainly targeted for low power system which needs a good PSU for long run. Office computers and HTPC market are good example of VS series' target audience.

On the other hand, the new CX V2 series is the minimum requirement for a gaming system now a days. It offers significantly better build quality to handle high ripple factors, voltage spikes and also meet the 80+ Bronze certification (new CX v2 versions only, older CX V2 series was only 80+ white), resulting lower power draw and less electric bill. Don't judge the PSU by the total power output, there are plenty of other things to be taken under consideration.

And mark my word, Mods are not here to satisfy you or your needs. So don't give me reasons like that for your rude comments.

OP
R

rohan.pillay

Broken In
last qs before i purchase the following items, my final build.

intel i5 3550 / Intel i5-3470
asus p8b75-m / Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H Motherboard
gskill ripjawsx ddr3 2x4gb 1600mhz
ZOTAC NVIDIA GTX 650 Ti 1GB GDDR5 / Sapphire AMD/ATI HD 7770 OC Edition 1 GB GDDR5
nzxt gamma
2 hdd
1 optical disk drive
1 mouse
1 keyboard
Iball Tarang 2.1 (Wooden)
corsair cx 430 v2

MY Q's

will the corsair cx 430 v2 be enough ?

Top Bottom