Best Game Ever.........

Vote for the best game u have played :

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

neerajkumar_4

Journeyman
Harry Potter said:
If ur favourite game isnt listed post the name.

@neerajkumar : Crysis demo has been released and u can tell if u like it!
at least vote for games that have been released !
dude !! im going to get crysis original but you cant judge the game with a demo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DiCsA

Broken In
It's not a poll about the best game ever but the best game of the two last years.

For me (on PC):

Heroes of Might and Magic
Dagerfall
Dungeon Keeper
Batllezone
Duke Nukem
Total Anhilation

I started to play video games in 1989

neerajkumar_4

Journeyman
and about your poll

Half Life/ Half Life 2 (both are different games.. im a fan of HL series ..but both cant be in a same option)

Crysis (cant judge a game by its demo... the full version will have lots to say..!!)

NFS Pro Street/Most Wanted (pro st hasnt released yet!! again 2 diff games same option)

Call of Duty 2/Call of duty 4 ( Cod 4 released yesterday and again 2 diff games same option)

GTA (any) (this is like totally blank!!...)

Age of Empires (any) (again -__-")

F.E.A.R/ S.T.A.L.K.E.R (for god sake another again 2 diff games same option!!! both are diff kinda games as in STALKER has few RPG elements + FPS and FEAR is a HORROR FPS)

I dont play games ( who wont play games in a gaming section)

cmon dude be specific!! dont list too many games !!

make some threads like the best games ever in FPS and racing or stuff like that!! or best games on 2007 (which have released!!)
or the most anticipated game of the year!!

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
am more in open ended RPG + FPS games. The combo rocks.

Though u forgot to include Silent Hill, POP and The Suffering series.

axxo

99.9% Idle
None of the games in the poll..but only Price of persia series - each and every episode

axxo

99.9% Idle
not that bad...by the time pop 3d comes i bought my first dedicated agp card riva tnt 2...it was different experience as i stepped into 3d gaming fr the first time

DiCsA

Broken In
axxo said:
not that bad...by the time pop 3d comes i bought my first dedicated agp card riva tnt 2...it was different experience as i stepped into 3d gaming fr the first time

Ok I understand if it was your first 3D game. I had a N64 before that (in 1996) so my first beautiful game in 3D is Mario64.

OP
The Conqueror

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Thank u all for your comments and feedback.
@neerajkumar : I was in a hurry to start a thread.I am new to this forum.
Should I create another thread similar to this as u said????

Sudhamsu

Right off the assembly line
I like mist if the all the games listed there in the vote panel!
I like Harry Potter series too!

Cyclone

Darth Penguin
Starlancer, Descent: Freespace 2, Galactic Civilizations 2, and Silent Hunter 1/2/3/4 for me!

OP
The Conqueror

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
GTA and Call of Duty leads the poll............:p
No voter's for sims 2 ? I thought its the best selling game in the world:confused: ?????( Havent played sims myself)

sanjay_111

Broken In
For some reason, shooters are much more popular than strat games though my best experiences have been with strat games - Civ IV, Starcraft, RON and now WIC. The only exception was Deus Ex which is not shooter but RPG / adventure type.

Maybe we can debate why strat games get such a short shrift from gamers.

hayabusa_ryu

Journeyman
I like playing Half-life 1/2 ,NFS,Quake 4 and Age of Empires and many consoles' game.But if I've to choose from this list, I will go the Age of Empires.It is one of the greatest game of all time(which requires stragety how to defeat ur opponent kingdoms within time).Most games listed here requires quick response(bang! bang!boom!!!!!!!).Kill or get Killed!!!!!!But age of empires is a different one.My most Favourite games of alltime are:-
Final Fantasy 8,10
Duke Nukem3d,
Return to Castle wolfenstein,Wolf3d
Road Rash,
SoulCalibur,
Dead or Alive 4,
Here Comes the Pain(Smackdown),
Age of Empires2,
Quake 2/3/4,
Hallo 1/2/3,
Ninja Gaiden Black.

Nav11aug

In the zone
AOE II and then NFS MW...

AOE II is just a legend

Poor Quake 4 and [shout]WHO THE HELL[/shout] voted fr Sims !!!

navino87

In the zone
COD4(pc) for sure... The game is great, mind blowing, awesome.... I am now playing the pc version... If time permits i vil post some screen shots ;)

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
Max Payne 1 & 2 - immersive storyline and graphics

Command and Conquer : All must be good but only played RED ALERT 2 and TIBERIUM WARS.

Age Of Empires II

NFS Most Wanted - i dont have to say anything

Fifa 2003 - good gameplay

Fifa 2006 World Cup - great graphics and gameplay

GTA - All except the original, San Andreas was good but Vice City was better and the 2d GTA II was great...

Xpand Rally Xtreme

Pro Evolution Soccer 6 - gameplay

EDIT : Forgot to Mention The Sims 2 Nightlife/University ... i really love getting lost playing the game... can play for hours at stretch...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom