Best Email Service

The Best Email Service is....

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

go4saket

Gmail ofcourse. It was the first to offer bulk space when all other service were offering a mere of 10-20 MB. It has the simplest and the fastest interface. Its mail forwarding feature helps you maintain multiple email account with one account.

remrow

This.. Is.. Sparta..!!
I like Yahoo and gmail both .

I like yahoo for its interface and its email filter. The filters really save your time to delete the spams.

And gmail for its design(i like gmail type of designs than eye candies) , text ads, and many more .

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
No not exactly. The mail service with the less spam is .mac
But I don't use it. I use Gmail. It is fast, easy to use and there are no ads. But it is a little bare bones kind. There are also no themes

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
GMail since the day I got one. Was using Yahoo earlier, also hotmail. Now only GMail and occassionally Yahoo to clear up my inbox (all the mail would only be from Yahoo! Group).
Spam management is better than any other mail service. Rarely does a spam come to my Inbox and I have lost no genuine mail to spam.

goobimama

 Macboy
Reminds me of a blog post I made recently :D

Moving from the best email service ever, to the one that royally kicks its ass!
After what has been four years of awesome email service from Gmail, I am finally making the switch. What oh what might you ask is better than Gmail? Say hello to MobileMe.

B

Bapi_xx2

Features in Gmail is ahead of any mail service present today. It is fast, easy and don't eat my brandwidth with IMG adds. MOst what i love is it's chatting.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
The only thing that I miss in gmail is absence of folders.
One plus point in terms of security is the recently introduced feature that allows you to see the details of your last login( including type of login , time and date of login and IP address. Find more here: *mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?ctx=gmail&answer=45938 ). You can logout of gmail from one computer(say home computer, if you forgot to do so or due to security reason) from any other computer in the world connected to the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom