Best Email Service

The Best Email Service is....

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

amitshahc

doing R&D of webtools
you can use '+' sign in gmail for using your email as disposable email. and can track the spam, and then filter it.
e.g. amitshahc+office@gmail.com
see more about it

Yahoo gives disposable email addresses which gmail doesn't but overall gmail with its older version is best. New version is slower

ThinkFree

Technomancer
you can use '+' sign in gmail for using your email as disposable email. and can track the spam, and then filter it.
e.g. amitshahc+office@gmail.com
see more about it

But how would you send mail from that disposable address? As far as I know, its not possible with Gmail but possible with Yahoo

legolas

Padawan
Also, in gmail, I wish there was this option. In directing mails to particular labels and skipping inbox, I wanted the mails to be not shown as New. Instead as read (if I desire for certain labels). Hope I explained clearly.

legolas

Padawan
:) I guess every1 knows it. That is why I wanted to automate it. Because, I subscribe to certain newsletters, dictionary word of the days and I dont find time to read them and I find it irritating to see "new mail notification of these numbers on the side of the labels". So, I would prefer this option.

amitshahc

doing R&D of webtools
But how would you send mail from that disposable address? As far as I know, its not possible with Gmail but possible with Yahoo

yes buddy you are right. that's why i also prefer for yahoo for disposable email service. gmail trick is only for tracking and filtering the mails.

J

JEskandari

hotmail only work with windows live mail ,but Gmail work with any client you like.
and if i'm not wrong free yahoo mail won't support pop3 unless you use yahoo.co.uk

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Yahoo mail is my pick. been using it for a decade and just can't move to gmail or any other mail service.

anand1

In the zone
i have been using all of these email services but the most which i like is Yahoo. this is because it is fast and has never caused any of the problem be it i use for official mail as well as personal use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom