3) Sony MDR EXP-35LP

OP
R

rohit_barker

Broken In
how much did the d2+ cost

It costed 9300 bucks has 8gb memory.

@desibond
which is the best out of the three mentioned?

1) Sennheiser CX300
2) Sony MDR EX-76LP
3) Sony MDR EXP-35LP

I want to purchase SONY earphones.They are damn good.SONY ERICSSON A series mp3 players sounds very good.
which is the earphone that comes with SONY ERICSSON A series mp3 player and how much does it cost?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
if you really liked Sony earphones, then you can go for MDR-EX55LP or EX-76LP. EX-76LP is near to 2k but is a worthy buy. Don't go for Creative EP-x30. They are too bassy and not good for the clean audio that Cowon D2+ gives.

devildigger

Right off the assembly line
the senheisser pmx100 is far more better than any sony earphone mentioned here(its a neckband headfone,best for traveling purpose),i send u a PM..plz check,
if u want u can contact me to have a look at my pmx100 and listen to its sound quality before buying any earphone!!!

OP
R

rohit_barker

Broken In
if you really liked Sony earphones, then you can go for MDR-EX55LP or EX-76LP. EX-76LP is near to 2k but is a worthy buy. Don't go for Creative EP-x30. They are too bassy and not good for the clean audio that Cowon D2+ gives.

I am looking for a clean audio experience and not an earphone which has more bass.
I am looking for earphones with excellent sound quality and yea, i just want something thats very clear and clean. basically a very balanced phones, no super bass either.I can expand my budget to 3000 bucks.

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
the senheisser pmx100 is far more better than any sony earphone mentioned here(its a neckband headfone,best for traveling purpose),i send u a PM..plz check,
if u want u can contact me to have a look at my pmx100 and listen to its sound quality before buying any earphone!!!

PMX100 are too sweet sounding. I would prefer CX300 over this one!!

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
You wont require headphones with higher bass ratio , the d2 provides ample bass on any normal headphones . From the above mentioned headphones i am using sennheiser cx300 and they are very decent and highly comfortable . i use them with my ipod touch for as long as about 6 hours but still my ears do not pain .

devildigger

Right off the assembly line
the cx 300 is a good one..The main problem i face using earphone is that my ears starts paining after half an hour of using. Though it may differ from person to person..so i always prefer headphones or neckband types which are very comfortable for long time listening.

OP
R

rohit_barker

Broken In
Guys I am looking for a earphone that gives me crystal clear sound experience.I should be able to listen to most of the intruments distinctly and clearly used in a song.I hav heared cx300 is bassy.Any other better than this?

OP
R

rohit_barker

Broken In
So finally which one do you guys suggest?
should simply be the best.Am ready to increase the budget if required.
I doubt if a philips earphone can be better than a sony ericsson or a senheisser.
But really can't say anything as I have never tried a philips earphone.
I am looking for a sweet crystal clear sound.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@Rohit, I would pick among Sennheiser and Sony. Philips is good in making full sized headphones and speakers but for in-ear headphones, it's Sony/Sennheiser.

OP
R

rohit_barker

Broken In
@Rohit, I would pick among Sennheiser and Sony. Philips is good in making full sized headphones and speakers but for in-ear headphones, it's Sony/Sennheiser.

So my friend which earphone would u suggest for my COWON D2+?
Should be available in india
BUDGET-3000 BUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom