Best DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

thouchin

Right off the assembly line
it seems it's always hard for a starter..
thnx theraven, I was also asking the same question for a while.

theraven

Technomancer
isnt this a repeat post ????
go for sony or lite-on
*oops i apologise for this post. my proxy must've cached this page i didnt see i myself had already replied :D sorry again*

pradeep_chauhan

Cyborg Agent
Buy a non tray dvd player ie the likes of pionear (I dont think i spell that right , but i hope you catch the name) The dvd without a tray last atleat 5 times more than those with disk (yes they are a bit expensive) also they keep a better alinement for a longer period.

rajendra99

Broken In
my samsung dvd writer records dvd but the written dvd isnt recognised by the same drive! works allright with CD writing.

whistler

Journeyman
my view

as far as my experience is concerned...a sony is a junk...[mine got out of order in less than 6 months]
an for lite-on i think its good..but u should also try benq..has anyone already done that?

acp89

Broken In
personally i'd say plextor (not sure if it's easily available here though) most of my friends speak highly of their samsungs though...

theraven

Technomancer
samsungs .. no offence .. SUCK!
yeah plextors are the best ... but they are soo good. . that no one goes for them :D
hehehe
ok its just that plextor used to be expensice and yeah ur right . havent heard abt it in a long time .. maybe the price made the market phase it out .!!!
@whistler no offence ... im using a sony since 4 yrs now ... no problems ... tho i agree there are better ones out there !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom