best Dual Sim Phone

imgame2

Padawan
Hello People,

I m looking for a Dual Sim Phone under 5k, The features i m looking in that order are

1) Very Good Battery ( Will be using it for a lot of talking).
2) FM Radio
3) Music Player.
4) Anything added is advantage.

I know that a lot of phone are there in the market today .. but i don't know about their battery life, so any input from users will be of great advantage..

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Samsung C3222 @ 4.5K

The best dual sim phone in your budget. Its got an optical trackpad , full querty and lots of essential features.

Check this

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Samsung Guru E2152 dual-SIM phone
1000mAh battery that provides up to 11 hours of talk time.

Talk time 674 minutes
Standby 555 hours

SAR value 0.79

price :Rs.2,788

Last edited:
OP
I

imgame2

Padawan
thank you everyone ... how about macromax mobiles ? remember this is my secondary phone .. so i not looking

kool

Cyborg Agent
I m using Nokia 5230 and also cheap ZEN dual sim phone coz it has long battery life.

Buy any Indo-Chinese Phone like micromax, LAVA, Zen... All these mobiles comes with extra long battery life, i.e 2000mAh and awesome sound quality because of Yamaha amplifier.

These are very cheap and good for only 4 things:
1) Sound Quality
2) Longer Battery Life, (standby 20-30 days)
3) Dual Sim
4) Stunning Looks @ cheap price

but disadvantages:

1) U cant install any software/games
2) Slow Menu, and interface
3) Bad camera

Rockstar11

Technomancer
I m using Nokia 5230 and also cheap ZEN dual sim phone coz it has long battery life.

Buy any Indo-Chinese Phone like micromax, LAVA, Zen... All these mobiles comes with extra long battery life, i.e 2000mAh and awesome sound quality because of Yamaha amplifier.

These are very cheap and good for only 4 things:
1) Sound Quality
2) Longer Battery Life, (standby 20-30 days)
3) Dual Sim
4) Stunning Looks @ cheap price

but disadvantages:

1) U cant install any software/games
2) Slow Menu, and interface
3) Bad camera

There is no mention of the SAR value of the Indo-Chinese Phone like micromax, LAVA, Zen.... The reason is that they are chinese mobiles which have not been tested for their SAR value...its very dangerous and can have long term effect on the health of the users. The government of india should make the testing and publishing of SAR values compulsory for all mobiles sold in India

Using a phone with SAR value above 1.0 is not recommended.

Beware!!!

Top Bottom