Best Driver Updater?

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
What would be the best software for checking driver updates for my system and also which can download those updates.I am running Windows 7-64bit on a Dell XPS L502X.I am willing to pay for the software if it is worth it.

ahd

Right off the assembly line
You should download the latest drivers from their original sites. These so called driver updaters don't usually point out and download the latest and greatest versions. Otherwise, sometimes they might be of help in getting out a hard-to-find driver.

Drivergenius is worth the purchase . Backs up drivers , find out of date drivers , downloads them and install them . Made my life easy :D

noob

Cyborg Agent
no need to use any software...the only driver which changes frequently is gfx card driver...

so make a habit of downloading latest gfx driver every month or so..dont waste money on such softwares

nisargshah95

Your Ad here
no need to use any software...the only driver which changes frequently is gfx card driver...

so make a habit of downloading latest gfx driver every month or so..dont waste money on such softwares

+1. I download my drivers manually. Plus, the updates come after long period so just check the version once in one or two months and that should be okay. The site also might have specified when the last version came out, so you can easily cross-check. Why pay for a particular program for that. Its sheer laziness.

sygeek

Technomancer
I once came upon a software called "Driver Detective", the UI was good though I never really used it.

If you have a single machine and dont want to buy the software . Install the software and know which drivers are out of date . I had 17 drivers out of date when i got a new laptop .

Then go online and donwload them manually . I got the key as free in a competition . I would also never buy that software :p

Top Bottom