• OLED

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AMOLED

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hi guys,

Right now mobile market is flooded with vast array of display.
But according to u which is the best display?

do post the reason after voting?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
1. Retina Display (high pixel density and premium quality IPS panel)
2. SuperAMOLED+ (OLED display with better outdoor visibility, stunning color reproduction)

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
2. SuperAMOLED+ (OLED display with better outdoor visibility, stunning color reproduction)

but I read in some websites Super AMOLED & some Retina???
no body is confirmed on that???

whaat..:shock: only three votes common guys fill the vote bank :pray:

Soumik

Padawan
Read my vote to Super AMOLED as regards to Super AMOLED+... Even if IPS was at par with Super Amoled, SA+ is simply better. :)
While holding an iPhone 4 in hands, u get a super sense of clarity on a normal looking display head on.(cause of the high pixel density)
While holding SGS(havent held SGSII yet :(), u get a feeling of holding something different, thats simply not of the common branding, something unique :). Super Amoleds are far superior at first glance to me. :)

SwiftLover

Broken In

There is One more thing..Super AMOLED display Life is less as compared to Normal LCD.
Organic light-emitting diode - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Soumik

Padawan
Cummon.. iPhone 4 and SGS have better readability in direct sunlight than Nokia 1100 !!! Just tilt the device 30 deg away from vertical in direct sunlight and you would know. Trust me.. I have tested... ;)

Top Bottom