Best Diesel Hatch - suggest

OP
PurusH

PurusH

The LeO
Congrats for the new car man.

Thanks Bro. Meanwhile as you had said earlier that the Ford Maintenance high, but acutally it is coming much cheaper than Swift. (After Dec2011 models Swift Cars, it is made mandatory that only Synthetic Oils should be used for engine & this oil itself costs 2K) And Figo parts are all localized and costs equivalent to Maruti Spares. I have read in forums for 3rd & 4th service costs reported by owners and it costs between 2500/- to 4000/-(1st & 2nd service is free & charges are for oil only)

Now I am getting a mileage of around 15kms in City and yet to test highway mileage. Swift give around 18 in city. Even new i20 is good on mileage with lot of features, but the only thing is it costs more and the servicing is too high.

saranshmohite

Right off the assembly line
I suggest you could go for the Chevrolet Sail UVA. looks like a good one to me. They boast about their spacious interiors with sporty looks. I really liked the corvette inspired dual cockpit. Got some information about their features with new technology on the chevrolet website.

Top Bottom