Best Custom PC assembler in Bangalore ??

VVG007

Right off the assembly line
Hi all,
does anybody know good and knowledgeable PC assembler in Bangalore. I am getting my new gaming PC parts from different places, few from outside india also.
Now I do not want to take a risk with these costly parts by assembling myself. So could anyone suggest a good place with Knowledgeble guys who can assemble my new rig.
it includes water cooling also.
Thanks

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
Honestly buddy do it yourself. Watch some Youtube videos if you are confused. Take apart your old rig and assemble it for experience.

OP
V

VVG007

:(
well 1stly i do not want to do it. any chance anybody in SP Road in Bangalore can help ?

acewin

Point Blanc
I will suggest Golcha, though for many a products they may have would cost little more than other shops in SP Road.
But certainly they are very good sellers and know what they are selling.

xanan

Broken In
Hi all,
does anybody know good and knowledgeable PC assembler in Bangalore. I am getting my new gaming PC parts from different places, few from outside india also.
Now I do not want to take a risk with these costly parts by assembling myself. So could anyone suggest a good place with Knowledgeble guys who can assemble my new rig.
it includes water cooling also.
Thanks

I can help you, but you'll have to come over to my place. You can check out my work at erodov.com, and maybe I have posted it here too. Can't be sure of that though.

OP
V

VVG007

I can help you, but you'll have to come over to my place. You can check out my work at erodov.com, and maybe I have posted it here too. Can't be sure of that though.

Sorry for the late reply. where do you stay in bangalore. Please give your email ID as PM.
Thanks

Top Bottom