Best cricket games on pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaurav265

A PC GAMER
Hi,did you know abest cricket game on pc with better graphics and gameplay i only played ea sport series if any better than this on pc then pls tell me name.is international cricket 2010 on pc.

gameranand

Living to Play
Man there are a whole lot of thread about cricket already. Well its the business of Mods so leave it to them

Play Brian Lara Cricket series and Ashes. They are much better than EA in any aspect.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Hi,did you know abest cricket game on pc with better graphics and gameplay i only played ea sport series if any better than this on pc then pls tell me name.is international cricket 2010 on pc.

No, its console only game.

Try BLC 2005, Ashes 09 and ICC World Cup 2011 Official game...

Before asking a question, search for it in forum... :)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ lol. Dude, try Don Bradman Cricket 14 before you come to that conclusion. It is the awesome cricket game ever made.

sujoyp

Grand Master
it says Don Bradman Cricket 14 will release in june 14 on PC :( I got soo excited ....I played the brian lara 2008 and didnt like it at all...it was soo simple...cricket 2007 was much better

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ I did. And now, i am into career mode, scored 2 50s in List A, 1 50 in First Class and getting attention from Aus County teams at an age of 17. I guess before 20 i can join Indian team. Man, i was never so fulfilled with an cricket game before. :)

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
^^ I did. And now, i am into career mode, scored 2 50s in List A, 1 50 in First Class and getting attention from Aus County teams at an age of 17. I guess before 20 i can join Indian team. Man, i was never so fulfilled with an cricket game before. :)

What the ... you have Xbox 360/PS3 ... NO.............. :( :hissyfit:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I have Xbox 360... bought used one for 6.5k few months back. Finished GTA V, Hitman Absolution, Tekken and few more button-mashing titles. Now i got addicted to this.(BTW No internet connection @ home. So for a while, stuck with console. Crappy graphics :X )

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
it says Don Bradman Cricket 14 will release in june 14 on PC :( I got soo excited ....I played the brian lara 2008 and didnt like it at all...it was soo simple...cricket 2007 was much better

Announced on Planetcricket ?

- - - Updated - - -

I have Xbox 360... bought used one for 6.5k few months back. Finished GTA V, Hitman Absolution, Tekken and few more button-mashing titles. Now i got addicted to this.(BTW No internet connection @ home. So for a while, stuck with console. Crappy graphics :X )

I am waiting for Steam version ... Hope most of the bugs are out of the steam version :p

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Hoping for the same. Especially the stupid run-out bug and few more that sometime makes you throw a rock at your TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom