Minion

Conversation Architect
If you are asking about service Philips,Toshiba and Panasonic provide warranty for 3 years other only provide 1 yrs.Each brand has some good product and a worse product.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
The best companies are
Sharp and NEC Their panels pwns all other panels
but if as you are from India, Samsung and Sony are the way to go

Minion

Conversation Architect
For 24-25k better go with Philips or toshiba.

Philips 32PFL6357 for 26k
Full HD,Very good PQ and Sound Quality,Supports almost all formats through USB.
Toshiba 32PX200 for 26k
HD Ready,Smart Tv,Good PQ,Supports almost all formats through USB

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
^Sony's price is way up for LEDs. LCDs, however, are at comparable rates. Would it be wise to for Sony LCD than LEDs of others?

flyingcow

Shibe
You should consider micromax lead tvs. latest technology.. they use best raw materials, and your money isnt going to the underworld gangsters

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
You should consider micromax lead tvs. latest technology.. they use best raw materials, and your money isnt going to the underworld gangsters

who makes TV's out of Lead? or do micromax shoot their TV's with minigun's to test its durability hence its so filled with Lead?

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
Dude.
Keep Calm and Enjoy The Reply you get from the Guy ;-)

I have simply fallen in love with this person!!! Makes my day when I log on to TDF at the end of a long day! :D In fact, let me delete that post, lest it decrease the "free" entertainment value! :trollface:

aroraanant

Explorer
Samsung UA32EH4000 32" LED @ 28k @ Flipkart. Out of my budget of 25k. Any other source?

You don't want a Full HD TV ?
I guess you will regret it later then.
Flipkart prices are always high, check local market and bargain hard, there is a lot of bargaining possible on these.

Top Bottom