Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
who makes TV's out of Lead? or do micromax shoot their TV's with minigun's to test its durability hence its so filled with Lead?

Commander, its latest technology - you do not know about it yet!

[Oh my God! I am turning into a troll]

-------------------------
@OP, visit shop and check out the TVs in your budget - buy whichever appears to your eye to have the best PQ. A PQ-observation will vary from person-to-person because our eyes just do not see the same!
Of course, before cash-down, do get back to members here about the model you decide upon - in case it is known to have some issues, you will be saved from a bad investment.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Commander, its latest technology - you do not know about it yet!

[Oh my God! I am turning into a troll]

-------------------------
@OP, visit shop and check out the TVs in your budget - buy whichever appears to your eye to have the best PQ. A PQ-observation will vary from person-to-person because our eyes just do not see the same!
Of course, before cash-down, do get back to members here about the model you decide upon - in case it is known to have some issues, you will be saved from a bad investment.

Dude.Why are you Trolling? Let the "Proffesional" do it xD :lol:

Minion

Conversation Architect
^Sony's price is way up for LEDs. LCDs, however, are at comparable rates. Would it be wise to for Sony LCD than LEDs of others?

Audition both the models I have mentioned trust me Toshiba or Philips are not at all bad you should check techradar,avforum for reviews actually they provide both value and quality.They are best within your budget even they are much better than Sony,Samsung entry level tvs.
And please don't even think about micromax.

^Sony's price is way up for LEDs. LCDs, however, are at comparable rates. Would it be wise to for Sony LCD than LEDs of others?

Nope Don't buy LCD you will find better contrast in LEDs than LCDs.

Top Bottom