Best CD-R / CD-RW MEDIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
Whats the best cd-r / cd-rw media in india ?

i thought moser baer was good , but then when i rechecked my precious photo cd , there were errors in them , which freaked me out . i had backups so didnt worry abt it .

Has digit ever had articles abt this topic ?

*www.silverace.com/dottyspotty/issue12.html

this link is good . digit should have more articles like this

OP
K

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
are there duplicate moser baer cd-r's out there . one have black color 52x mark and colored letters on them and are sold in cases of 10's and others . others just have silver cover on one side and everything is written in silver . the moser baer advts have the ones with black 52x mark

[deXter]

Journeyman
I find that Moser Baer have excellent quality and speeds for normal usage. But if you want a CD for those precious moments, then go for Kodak GOLD. Its costly, but its worth it. I bought a Kodak gold disk for 150 bucks around 3 years back, and its still working excellently inspite of having several scratches..

As for Rw media, well sadly I find that none of the RW media are upto the mark. Worst are samsung RWs- dont ever go for them.

*img62.photobucket.com/albums/v189/dextersgenius/signature1.gif

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
has any one used sansui, it is also good, it has good scratch resistance media and has 705 mb , 5 mb more than usuall disk.

*img62.exs.cx/img62/9472/signiture.gif

gamefreak14

Journeyman
[deXter said:
] But if you want a CD for those precious moments, then go for Kodak GOLD. Its costly, but its worth it. I bought a Kodak gold disk for 150 bucks around 3 years back, and its still working excellently inspite of having several scratches..
You're right, I have a Kodak Gold CD about 6 yrs old...it still works with no problems...And HPs in the same league too...4 yr old one (not gold) works fine. Imation too. Stay away from Sony blue cds...I have a couple of corrupt ones...

drgrudge

klinux said:
does anyone use the cd-r which are smaller in size and space ? whats their capacity ?
moser baer has a small disk which is half the original diameter (i dont know the measurement) it can store 200 mb.
btwn it can play in our normal cd roms and it cost as much as the original disk, so if u want it for its compact size go for it or a normal cd-r is fine....

drgrudge

if the cd is still in its pack without opening then it is original....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom