best camera phone??

Status
Not open for further replies.

anispace

dattebayo
i want to know about the best camera phone available??

price,features etc.

the SE s700i is a nice 1 i guess

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
What is your budget man?

@10k
7250i
6610i

@16k
K700i (just for camera purpose then it is ok, but this has serious compactible issues and also in night mode, the quality isn't good)

@22k
both of these has 1.3mp cam, and can work without sim card.

But irrespective of budget, my choice is 6610i , @9k, it is the best phone and a good value buy.

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
drgrudge said:
What is your budget man?

@10k
7250i
6610i

@16k
K700i (just for camera purpose then it is ok, but this has serious compactible issues and also in night mode, the quality isn't good)

@22k
both of these has 1.3mp cam, and can work without sim card.

But irrespective of budget, my choice is 6610i , @9k, it is the best phone and a good value buy.

Agreed with everything ! except u saying 6610i is a gr8 fone, the cam on it a CIF cam with the worst pic quality imho. ;)

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
blade_runner said:
Agreed with everything ! except u saying 6610i is a gr8 fone, the cam on it a CIF cam with the worst pic quality imho. ;)
Hmm, blade u cant get a phone with a great resolution for just 9k.
Remember 6610 was a best seller nokia has produced, and yes i said it is a value buy and i know the cam sux big times in 6610i and it has polyringtones, FM radio, java support and the best keypad i have worked on, can really type on fast SMS..., and i have 6610 and u can guess the rest... :wink:

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
dunno 'bout others.. but i got a K500i.... just laggin bhind K700i by a tooth.err. bluetooth... Both have da same camera

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
SE S700i has the best camera...1.3MP and has a ton of controls...as far as nokia is concerned, the 6630 has the best camera...only prob with the 6630' camera is that it doesnt offer u a lot of controls...and with SE, u get a 262k screen...which makes those pix look good!!!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
My Opinion Not Much......T610 For Normal Budget 11k :)
Nokia 6600 For Mid-Range 14.5k
Nokia 7610 For The Ultimate Megapixel Experience For Whooping 23k 8)
Plus Add a S700i Too Cause Has Excellent capture Quality :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom