Best Camera Mobile...

mrappbrain

Right off the assembly line
I keep telling u,get the galaxy camera.It has an awesome camera And It runs android which is about 100 times better thn belle and 50 times better than windows phone.Symbian is really quite horribe.Pathetic ui,bad store and almost no customisability.Symbian has been abandoned by nokia.

nikufellow

In the zone
runs android which is about 100 times better thn belle and 50 times better than windows phone.
Rofl
Someone get this guy an admissions to write at the think digit blog - he is very good in benchmarking and reviewing platforms !
@OP since this expert has said go with galaxy camera i would suggest you forget all earlier posts and go with the 10 ounce (305g ) brick !

OP
M

mksng

I keep telling u,get the galaxy camera.It has an awesome camera And It runs android which is about 100 times better thn belle and 50 times better than windows phone.Symbian is really quite horribe.Pathetic ui,bad store and almost no customisability.Symbian has been abandoned by nokia.

'Galaxy Camera' is 'a Camera' running on Android.. Its NOT A PHONE (the one used to make voice calls)... I need a Phone (to make voice calls) which has the Best Camera!!!!

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
'Galaxy Camera' is 'a Camera' running on Android.. Its NOT A PHONE (the one used to make voice calls)... I need a Phone (to make voice calls) which has the Best Camera!!!!

buddy..it is 3G n LTE capable android phone...obviously it supports 3G sim card through which u can make phone calls....if it was not a phone then why will consumers buy this crap?? just to check camera running on android interface?? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL..i would prefer to buy entry-level dslr in that range...:rofl:

check this review...u will come to know...

The bottom of the device is pretty standard fare for point-and-shoots - you get a standard tripod mount and a big flap that covers the microSD and SIM card slots and the removable battery - by GSMArena

so it's a PHONE RUNNING ON ANDROID and HAVING DEDICATED OPTICAL ZOOM LENSES...

Last edited:

Hrishi

Not wise to call a 0.3Kg+ device a cellphone. // it doesn't qualifies the meaning of phone.
Its a smart camera equipped with features of a high-end smart phone.

People would call you stupid , if they see you talking on something like this. Seriously.!!!!

nikufellow

In the zone
Exactly galaxy camera doesn't qualify to be in the list of camera mobiles ethically , though technically it falls into the category without doubts !

bhushan2k

Not wise to call a 0.3Kg+ device a cellphone. // it doesn't qualifies the meaning of phone.

People would call you stupid , if they see you talking on something like this. Seriously.!!!!

True... But technically it is android smartphone.. N debate was on that only... N OP is confused on this factor only... As far as the size is concerned the mobile is bulky like hell.. Even i will think 10 times before even suggesting it to someone...

OP
M

mksng

buddy..it is 3G n LTE capable android phone...obviously it supports 3G sim card through which u can make phone calls....if it was not a phone then why will consumers buy this crap?? just to check camera running on android interface?? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL..i would prefer to buy entry-level dslr in that range...:rofl:

check this review...u will come to know...

so it's a PHONE RUNNING ON ANDROID and HAVING DEDICATED OPTICAL ZOOM LENSES...

I may be wrong & may not have researched!! But my quick conclusion that Galaxy Camera is "a Camera" & not "a phone" is based on these links...
1) Samsung GALAXY Camera
.... Couldn't find any details about its 'CALL'ing ability..
2) Samsung Galaxy Camera GC100 - Full phone specifications
.... at the start of specs it says "Device with no support for GSM voice communication." Well in my opinion we term a device as phone if we are able to make voice communication!!
3) Buy Samsung Galaxy Camera
.... The link provided by bhushan05d251, I checked it (but not video review) and it says "For all purposes other than phone calls, the Galaxy Camera has the feature set of a high end smartphone, meaning that functionality extends much further than just a camera."!!
4) Phone | Define Phone at Dictionary.com
.... And this is what I meant by phone, something whose primary purpose is voice communication. Smartphone or Dumbphone!! something that is used to talk, speak etc thru voice medium. The rest of the things it does are features of 'a Phone'. :)

@bhushan05d251, Please enlighten me if I was wrong..

Oh.. Then I realized my Post title was not correct :) it should've been "The Best Camera Mobile Phone"...

bhushan2k

I may be wrong & may not have researched!! But my quick conclusion that Galaxy Camera is "a Camera" & not "a phone" is based on these links...
1) Samsung GALAXY Camera
.... Couldn't find any details about its 'CALL'ing ability..

because they might have considered that we as consumers have understood that it is full featured smartphone camera...so they thought not to mention it...

2) Samsung Galaxy Camera GC100 - Full phone specifications
.... at the start of specs it says "Device with no support for GSM voice communication." Well in my opinion we term a device as phone if we are able to make voice communication!!

GSM == 2G != 3G AFAIK...( i was able to choose option between dual band as 3G and GSM as 2G on my nokia 5230..so still remember)...(though i may be wrong)

it simply means 2G sim can not be worked but a 3G sim...

3) Buy Samsung Galaxy Camera
.... The link provided by bhushan05d251, I checked it (but not video review) and it says "For all purposes other than phone calls, the Galaxy Camera has the feature set of a high end smartphone, meaning that functionality extends much further than just a camera."!!

the site itself categorized the phone in smartphone...you should check that video...n the question is agar calling nahi hai then 3G slot kyu dia??

4) Phone | Define Phone at Dictionary.com
.... And this is what I meant by phone, something whose primary purpose is voice communication. Smartphone or Dumbphone!! something that is used to talk, speak etc thru voice medium. The rest of the things it does are features of 'a Phone'. :)

i guess there was no need to mention this...;)

well, honestly speaking m now on high doubt as flipkart has put this piece in camera section...:D guess have to wait n watch...

OP
M

mksng

:) @bhushan05d251 yeah the 4th point was not needed.. phir bhiii :)

yes...100% right.. I was imagining talking with this THING & can't stop LoL :)
It reminded me, few years ago there was a mail with some title like "New Nokia Phone with some...... Camera" which showed a image of regular Camera attached to a Nokia 1100 and taped.. :) not able to find that image now! it was fun.. but surely "Talking" with this would be even Funnier & when the 21x zoom lense if pops-out accidentally while you are talking, it looks like some dumb sci-fi movie scene!

aroraanant

Explorer
If you want the best device which has a good(one of the best) camera then opt for Note 2.
Otherwise can buy S3 or One X.

vigneshnm

Broken In
The Samsung Galaxy Camera uses SIM Card for surfing the web, uploading pics, browsing Play Store etc. Its not for calling. Its just like ipad and other 10" Tablets which have sim card only for internet purpose.
So what did you finally buy?

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
i will prefer Sony and samsung.
goto Consumer Electronics & IT Products : Sony India and New URL it is the best for you about mobile details and specification ..!! good luk:-o

ithehappy

Human Spambot
All these tiny camera sensors are crap tbh. Still outta them some exceptions are Lumia 920, some Sony ones and iPhone 4S/5. Lumia has the biggest sensor AFAIK. And I don't think it'll be priced over 40k.

praveen55

Broken In
according to wpcentral, 920'll be priced around 35k to compete against htc 8x..they said this by asking several retailers..if awesome windows8 doesnt matter to u..u must wait...

rockfella

Ambassador of Buzz
That's a very strong statement. Hard to believe till i do first hand comparison.
According to the question you have put forward : Nothing can beat Pureview 808 from Nokia. Beats the Sh*t out of most low end DSLrs and P&S cameras,
O/w Sony is launching a new phone is market having ~13MP camera based on Droid OS.

OP
M

mksng

Lumia 920 has arrived & sadly-as expected-very costly :( (Sangeetha mobiles offering lowest at 37K.. AFAIK against Nokia 808 @25.5K).. :(
Today I saw lumia 920 black & it is awesome, absolute beauty!!

Top Bottom