best camera below Rs.15,000

nac

Aspiring Novelist
In the very first page of cameras section we have more than 5 threads discussed cameras of this budget. You will be getting suggested the same models again in this thread. Why don't you take your time and read those threads. You will get to know a lot and sooner from there than in this thread.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Aroraanant means sony HX9v not hx90 :) since canon sx220hs and 230hs r not availabe in market anymore ,we have to look for a alternative with manual settings :)

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Sujoy, it's H90 (not HX90/HX9). New release, priced 13990/- MRP. Upgraded version of H70.

aroraanant

Explorer
Yes it is not HX90,its H90 sorry for the mistake.
Rather saying that it is an upgraded version of H70, I would say it is an downgraded version of HX9V :)

sujoyp

Grand Master
Ooh new h90 ..

I just read abt it and h90 has no comparision with hx9v....either wait for hx20v or get simply hx9v

*www.digitalversus.com/digital-came...0v-hx20v-hx30v-superzoom-compacts-n23486.html

Last edited:

aroraanant

Explorer
Ya thats true, HX9V is far better than H90.
So I suggest OP to pick HX9V as the price of HX20V will be quite high, and it doesn't fall in OP's budget.Even for HX9V you have to increase your budget but it is totally worth and if you can't increase your budget then I suggest you to Nikon S9100

Last edited:

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Sujoy,
Why wait for HX20V? It's already in the market. But it's way out of his budget. It has a price tag of 23k :eek:

jyotish

Broken In
H90 is a better choice 16x optical zoom , 10 mp. That's goof offer @ Rs 14k. My guess sony is rolling out more cameras with zoom as their main theme because the new advt talks about zoom and details. Lot to look forward to then.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Both the Sony cams have manual exposure mode, but lacks priority modes. And HX9V is little of your budget.

sujoyp

Grand Master
sadly other aperture and shutter modes r more popular then full manual
Mode available in sony ( i have this manual mode in my sony p&s )

Top Bottom