Best Brand for HD6990 ONLINE BUY IN US

Status
Not open for further replies.

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi guys i am going to buy hd6990 kindly suggest the best brand which runs cooler also which i can buy at the best price in US online store like wallmart, amazon. newegg etc.

My friend will be coming so i dont need to pay any extra for shipping. i hope no issues were there. since i am going to couple with core i7 and cooler case like haf x along with 950 watts smps . so wont be a big deal for the card to run smoothly for one monitor.

Thanks waiting for you reply guys.

The true potential of your card will be wasted is you game on a single monitor in the HD6990. A 6950/6970 is enough for gaming at 1080p on a single monitor and probably on 2 monitors as well.

sukesh1090

Adam young
^^i agree.for a single monitor you can go for 6950 or 6970.because 6990 won't be used at its full potential in single monitor and even the current consumption will be more.so go with 6970.
BTW i think we have discussed this thing in other thread started by you only,isn't it?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
You are aware that you won't get warranty in India, right?

I'd say just get GTX 580 unless you are going to use multiple monitors with HD 6990.

Getting an extreme top-end product is never really "future proof" in the real world sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom