Best app to record incoming/outgoing calls on Android

Akira

Augmented Nerd
Ok, so I need some suggestions for good (reliable) apps which can record incoming calls. That means good quality audio with, if possible, noise cancellation.
I have a Micromax Canvas Magnus A117(primarily for this), the old Samsung Galaxy Ace, and a Nexus 4. The inbuilt sound recorder doesnt have that much efficiency.

And please, don't bother with the whole "This isn't Legal" crap. Hate it when people go off-topic.

Hrishi

I tried Call Recorder , but it doesn't work. It only records my voice from microphone and loudspeaker.

OP
Akira

Akira

Augmented Nerd
Thanks for the suggestions, using CR now.

I tried Call Recorder , but it doesn't work. It only records my voice from microphone and loudspeaker.

Possibly because your phone isn't rooted. Then it records directly from the phone line. Clear quality.

Hrishi

Thanks for the suggestions, using CR now.

Possibly because your phone isn't rooted. Then it records directly from the phone line. Clear quality.

It's rooted with all privilleges granted to respective applications. But all this app does is to record the ringtone of incoming calls. :(
Can you guys provide list of some good and working call recorders ?

OP
Akira

Akira

Augmented Nerd
It's rooted with all privilleges granted to respective applications. But all this app does is to record the ringtone of incoming calls. :(
Can you guys provide list of some good and working call recorders ?

I personally did a simple "call record" search on Google Play. Tons of apps. All of them have trial versions(most are paid ones). The developers themselves advise to first try out the trial version, as it the pro version may not work on your particular model, and you'll have wasted the money then. So yeah, looks like Trial and error is the way to go. Thankfully, CR was the first app I tried and it worked beautifully, so Iam considering the paid version now. You too should try a different app; one of them oughta work.

Top Bottom